Adeptus Rolling Carts - Your Choice

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4]

Adeptus Rolling Carts - Your Choice
Price: $38.99 - 78.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Wednesday, Nov 30 to Thursday, Dec 01) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](http://home.woot.com/offers/adeptus-rolling-carts-your-choice) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Adeptus Rolling Carts - Your Choice) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Adeptus - Google Shopping Rolling Carts - Your Choice)

Note to mods: All three of these carts come up as $1 more when selected, but then it corrects itself when placed in the cart. :slight_smile:

Reviews on the 6-Drawer over at Wayfair

Thank you so much for taking the time to point that out. I fixed it :slight_smile:

do these come pre-assembled?

No, see above link for reviews and you’ll see what you’ll need for assembly

I bought 3 of these last go round. No problems what so ever with assembly. Does take a little time but everything lined up perfectly. I also chose to use wood glue on all joints for that extra durability. The gray ones looked nicer than I expected, the small one only came in pine and it was a little smaller than expected. The wife liked it said it is cute. We are very happy with our purchase

These can be purchased for almost $10 cheaper elsewhere.

[MOD: Different cart. That one is 13" wide. Ours is 20" wide.]

I bought two of the grey ones last time. Assembly was simple, just takes a little time. They are a great way to organize those little gadgets that wind up laying all over the house.

Actually, not the same. As a paper crafter, that one holds 8.5 x 11 paper only…the one here will hold the more popular 12 x 12

These do take some time to assemble, so if you’ve never put together anything like this before, allow yourself plenty of time. We ordered one last go round and it was missing one piece. I called customer service, and they were so friendly and helpful, immediately mailing me a replacement part. I would not hesitate to buy another Adeptus product given how great their customer service is.

I bought them too. Assembling them took a while since I had Boone to assist, but they are very well made and look very nice in my home.

I’ve had one of the narrow 6-drawer units under/next to my desk for at least 8 or 9 years, and it’s held up just fine. It originally held a printer on top, plus general desk/office supply storage. I did keep a ream of paper in the bottom drawer for awhile, but that’s probably the heaviest thing. I like that the drawers are shallow enough to not lose small object.

They sent you just the one piece? Wow! That’s awesome.

I bought three of the metal shelving units for over toilet. The 3rd and final shelf I put together was missing a piece (actually had an extra of one, and missing another). So Woot sent me three more complete units - I just needed one piece. Now I have to lug around these things until I can get to returning them.

These would be great as a start to setting up my Silhouette work/craft station. I need somewhere to store all of my supplies.

“Some time to assemble” = Understatement of the year.

They are not bad once assembled but good grief! It’s not hard, just tedious. I’ve put together lots of flat packed Ikea style furniture in my day. Hell I used to build houses! But this… Its less like a well thought out flat pack piece and more like, “Well we precut all the wood, you get to do everything else, good luck!”

Other people obviously love them but for me, once I calculated my time invested into putting these together (I bought three of them), it just wasn’t worth it. So much so that the third one never did get put together and ended up as parts for other projects.

I bought two of the natural mid-sized unit. Take heed of the comments requiring some time. This is not an Ikea knock down slick design.
They are lightweight and do look nice but absolutely for craft type contents. I have mine in my workshop for light weight instruments and small parts.
My wife uses her’s in her art studio, again for lightweight art supplies.
As was mentioned, and I sure would encourage, please use some yellow wood glue. Not a lot of added work but adds a a lot of strength. I also used simple masking tape to help me hold parts together then removed afterwards.

I have the smaller, 6 drawer, rolling cart. Bought it from Woot. It sits beside my computer desk with my Brother LaserJet printer on top. Perfect! I store my pens, paperclips, and other sundries in the top drawer. A ream of computer paper is in the bottom drawer and acts as ballast to lower the CG imbalance created from the printer on top.
The assembly was, as others said, not difficult but time consuming. I used my battery powered drill/driver and made the mistake of setting the torque clutch a little too high. The first screws went in way too deep. The first one nearly went completely through the wood. This is to say, the wood is soft, very soft. But, it is solid wood. What kind of wood? I don’t know. Soft wood, that’s what it is, soft wood. Be careful. Set your torque to the lowest setting and work up until you get it right. Me, I had to repair the first screw holes with a little Gorilla glue.
I’m glad I got this little rolling cart. It’s a quality product.