Aduro 3 in 1 Wireless Charging Station

Aduro 3 in 1 Wireless Charging Station

Not a fan. Made cheaply.
Won’t charge my phone with a MagSafe case and instead of charging my Apple Watch it drains the battery. It’s going back.

2 Likes

Maybe your watch is powering the grid.

5 Likes

Page has a CYA statement that says that it may not charge other earbuds but it charges my Samsung earbuds from 2020 just fine. (apple ear buds don’t fit my ear securely).

Wish it would charge my phone sideways though so I can still watch stuff in bed when the battery is low. Meh, not a deal breaker at all. No issues with the watch charging section.

I should state that if you have a smaller apple watch (under 44mm) you may have issues getting full contact with the charger. Your watch band will curve/interfere and the watch will float about a millimeter above the indentation in the charger. I’ve tested this with another apple watch (I have a 44mm and no issues) and while it says it’s charging, the percentage of charge didn’t change for 10 minutes… I placed a small object on top of the watch to weight it down and get it to charge (it ended up working but at what cost) and I’m waiting to see if that’s the issue. So don’t buy this if you have a smaller watch than 44mm (or take off the band every night).

Edit: oddly, this product is not charging my Mother’s iphone 13 pro max. It charges my 8 perfectly and we have the exact same thin otterbox cover. Buyer beware. It’s still iffy on the apple watch charging for the smaller (<44mm) apple watch too, not reliably anyway.

2 Likes

This thing is alright. my main issue is the LED’s blaze like a sun at night. I ended up using some vinyl tape and covering them, and you can still see the lights through the tape clearly.

1 Like

A sharpie helps too. I colored the light bar with stripes to lower the brightness.

1 Like

I got 2 of these, one for my wife and one for me, so that we’re not having to fight over who gets the Apple Watch charger first. I am having the same issue with charging my Apple Watch - charges very slowly, if at all. I got this mainly for the watch charger. If I can’t figure out how to get this to charge the watch better, then I will be returning both of them.

The iPhone charger only charges in the vertical position, not horizontal. I have an iPhone 12 Pro with a magsafe case and it does charge when the phone is in the vertical position. Tried charging the phone without the case in the horizontal position, but no luck. My Ankar charging stand will charge my phone vertically and horizontally.

1 Like

I have a 12 Pro Max, and it won’t charge. Air Pods and Apple Watch charge with no issues.

I got this from Woot a few months ago. At first it worked fine (even with my MagSafe case on my iPhone 13 Pro). My only complaint was the super bright lights on the front that I have to block at night or they will wake me up. Then after about a month the charger for the watch stopped working altogether. Now, I have a 2 in 1 charger with a super bright light. I’ve ordered the Belkin 3 in 1 charger that cost a good bit more, but will be a much higher quality and has no bright led’s. Once the Belkin comes in this Aduro will be going in the trash.

Got one for my better half. Charges her watch and air pods but not her iphone 13 pro.

This thing is garbage. Hoping I can send it back. I have an Apple iPhone11 Pro and just got a Series 7 Watch.

It appears to charge the iPhone, but does not charge the watch. I actually think it drains the watch faster than if I were just wearing it.

Just received ours, and it doesn’t work. It won’t charge my wife’s iphone 13, and although it says it’s charging my apple watch 7, it’s actually draining it. sitting on the charger, it lost 40% of the battery while not being used, whereas it loses less than that while I wear it and use it for a day.

Sorry for the problems with the charging station. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

The stand has been working flawlessly for me ever since I plugged it in. I’ve had no issues with my Apple Silicon MagSafe case on my iPhone 12 mini, and it’s extremely handy to charge the AirPods as well as the phone and the Apple Watch. Satisfied customer

1 Like

This worked great for ~6 months. Now it seems as if the usable zone for phone charging has shrunk! Half the time I wake up to a nearly dead phone. Disappointing, is clearly a cheaply made product.

It doesn’t work on my iphone12 pro max and my wife iPhone 11 max in otterbox commuter cases. Out of the case it won’t charge horizontally either. My iOTTIE upright charger and my basic 10.00 cheap qi charging pads work fine with with cases. My Apple Watch is iffy I have to take it off and replace it a couple times to work. This is defective garbage as far as I am concerned and requesting a full refund.