Aduro Surge Multi Charging Station 6 Outlets & 4 USB Ports

Aduro Surge Multi Charging Station 6 Outlets & 4 USB Ports

If you are buying this as a surge protector I would be cautious. Looking on Amazon they list zero specs for the surge protector. In the reviews a picture of the back doesn’t list anything about it either, but does have an ETL logo. Can’t find a manual online.

Looking up on the ETL db I find a listing under the company "
SHENZHEN SANYUNSHUI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD - Shenzhen, CHINA" for the splitter portion only, doesn’t cover the charger or surge protector parts.

https://ramuk.intertekconnect.com/WebClients/ITS/DLP/products.nsf/4c8700f3b75987a08525777700583333/4a0f614c1af322ce862587ae003a1ad3?OpenDocument.

Another review picture says “300 JULES” (sic) which is insanely low, even if it was spelled right. No clamping voltage or response time to be found.

Too many red flags. I would hard pass

1 Like

It is ETL tested. Here’s a screen shot from the most recent ETL test report for this model from July 2021 that lists our model numbers and shows the description is for Surge Protectors with USB Ports.

1 Like

Without a joule rating the “surge” claim is worthless. Please stop shilling us, @TT.

Hi there, please refrain from making personal attacks. If you’d like to know the joule rating try asking for it.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

How am I shilling you?

Aduro Surge is their product line name.

Lol

Every time I use this outlet to charge my phone, it gets very warm, borderline hot- to the touch… pretty sure this is defective… can I return this?

Sorry for the problems. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.