Aduro U-Grip Plus Universal Bicycle Mount

Aduro U-Grip Plus Universal Bicycle Mount

Seriously woot, quit lying about your original prices. This thing is $15 every day on amazon.

The crossed out price isn’t Woot’s original price.

It’s the MSRP.

1 Like

I bought two of these from Woot a week or so ago. They seem decent quality, but the part that goes onto your bike frame is exceptionally large. It was too large for either of my bike handlebars, and only is barely small enough for the main pipe that goes down from the handlebars and connects to the frame. This is on a 24" Mongoose and a 26" Magna. Neither of these are small little kid bikes (one mid sized and one adult). Never had a problem with other brand cell phone holders. It barely works, but is not tight on either bike and a small amount of pressure from one finger can move the mount around which makes me worry about stability and the phone falling out on a bump.

Although neither are considered kids bikes, they were designed for the price tag. I’m guessing that the bars on your bike are 25.4mm diameter versus the beefier 31.8mm that the less price-conscious bikes tend to use.

If you have some rubber strips, it can take up the space under the clamps to make a tighter fit.

I also ordered one a week ago and it fits my Cannondale just fine. It comes with not one but two inserts that you can use to make the clamp smaller. You really tried both and it still was too large? I’m wondering just how tiny your bike’s handlebars are. I found the thing almost too small.

Anyway, I did a 20-miler today on bumpy roads with this thing on and it held my iPhone very well; better than the previous, far more expensive phone holder I’d been using. I’m quite satisfied.

@Narfcake, You seem to be can expert on handlebar sizes. What size are mine?image

[unfiltered comment]Mustache rides?[/unfiltered comment]

1 Like

1 Like

Yup. You guys are right. The wife had put them on the kids bikes. After the suggestions I went and tried again, and they are OK as long as I use both of the rubber pieces. Not everyone wants to pay >$500 for a bike for a junior high aged kid. We’re all on a deal a day website for a reason, right? These are just normal bikes. I’m sure the info will help someone else out there. Yes, they will work fine on the regular bikes. Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t either, and it’s for myself! It’s probably why I enjoy KevCentral over other YouTube channels too.

(At least not all at once. The pay-as-you-go upgrade method has worked out well for my 5½ bikes, though.)

First this is $12.34 on parent Amazon right now (with the 5% off coupon auto provided). Second, their customer service sucks. I bought this last year and it simply didn’t fit. Reached out to customer service would wanted proof of purchase, which I sent in, but then they went radio silent. DO NOT BUY.