Aduro U-Stream Home Streaming Studio w/ Tripod

Aduro U-Stream Home Streaming Studio w/ Tripod

I’m pretty sure this same thing is on amazon prime for less, no?

I’m not even seeing this brand item on Amazon. Which doesn’t mean much since Amazon’s search sucks.

1 Like

This is the only one I could find and it’s the other one you’re selling for even less.

1 Like

Why doesn’t WOOT make it policy that anyone posting comments claiming that the same item is cheaper at another online retailer and not providing a link to said site, the post is deleted?
99% of the time when asked for the link to the item, they don’t reply. Just like Jborum.

2 Likes

Good question. There’s a couple reasons.

• Some people think they’re not supposed to post competitive links. Many other sites wouldn’t allow it.
  • We want to know if there’s a legit lower price
  • They scream that we’re trying to hide lower prices, impinging on the free speech, etc.
3 Likes

Here’s what I think he’s talking about. $31.99. Pics are different, but it looks to be the same item.

https://www.amazon.com/VillSure-Android-Ringlight-Photography-YouTube/dp/B081N9RD85/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=Aduro+U-Stream+Home+Streaming+Studio+w%2F+10"+Ring+Light+%26+Tripod&qid=1593701947&sr=8-3

Good response. Thanks. Perhaps some guidance that suggests posting the link? Kinda like how gmail flags you if you drop the word attachment without attaching anything?

Probably is that one. It’s a different brand and we would have no idea how they compare. We’ve sold Aduro products for quite a while and they seem to have quality products.

1 Like

Yeah, we don’t have anything automated for that. I do a first hunt and then flip it back to the poster if I don’t find anything.
:w_happy1:

1 Like

Anyone know the number of lumens? Or how many watts/amps? Trying to figure out how bright this is.

1 Like

Hi there. Unfortunately, we’re unable to find that info. Sorry.

It’s USB powered, and doesn’t specify USB version, so probably less than 5 watts. Maybe up to 7.5 at the high end. That could be fine for close, directional lighting.

1 Like

Hey raspis it’s pretty easy to do a search for the item yourself. I know you like to complain, but don’t be such a baaaaaby…