Announcing New Apparel Products!

Did someone say, 'New Stuff!?!?

tl;dr: new products = pullover hoodie, long sleeve tees, crewneck sweatshirts. new colors = heather grey, dark heather, heather blue. Ready? GO!

Exciting news! We are launching pullover hoodies, crewneck sweatshirts, and long-sleeve t-shirts! We are also launching three new colors for our t-shirts: heather grey, dark heather, and heather blue!

Crewneck sweatshirts, long sleeve tees, and pullover hoodies will launch on a limited selection of our most popular colors: black, navy, royal blue, heather grey, and dark heather. These products will only be available for our featured designs in the daily and event-based offers so act fast if you want you new super-cool design on something other than a tee!

At launch, we will not have any designs on heather grey, dark heather, or heather blue color tees, but our super-talented artists are already creating cool, new designs on these colors! You might have a few questions so read on to learn more!

How will I find these new t-shirt colors?

These new heather colors are brand new, you whipper snapper, so we will not have any that are initially available in our catalog. As our artist community creates the coolest new design selection on these new colors, these new colors will become available. They will make their debut as a daily offer or in our event-based offers. After their debut, you will be able to find them in our “All Designs” catalog.

As our selection grows, you will be able to find them through our keyword text search feature (by design title or words related to design themes like funny, or awesomest (ok, maybe that last one isn’t real but maybe you should try)). At launch, you will not be able to search these colors by clicking a color box, but we figured you’d be cool with that.

How do I know what size to purchase for that pullover hoodie, crewneck sweatshirt, or long sleeve tee I want?

Great question! Buy one of each size, try them out, and give all of the ones that don’t fit to your friends and ask them to do the same! It will turn into a viral, community-building, friend-building party! OR, check out the updated sizing chart which includes all the details you need to know to get the size that best suits you.

Where will I find these new products?!

Since we are launching crewneck sweatshirts, long sleeve tees, and pullover hoodies on a limited selection of colors, they will only be moonlighting in our featured designs (daily and event-based offers). When a new daily design moves to the Top 20 and subsequently to “All Designs”, it will only be available on a tee, so outfit yourself , your friends, your family and perfect strangers in your favorite design on all your favorite products before they’re gone! When a new design from Woot-off or a Plus Event moves to “All Designs”, it will also only be available on a tee.

Will I be able to get a design in “All Designs” on these new products?

No, not when purchasing them through “All Designs”. When we feature designs from “All Designs” in a sales event, it will be made available on these new products if the color is available. Our super-talented monkeys will offer-up the coolest, most funniest, and serious (if that’s your thang) designs 'round so keep your eyes peeled, fam.

Can I buy a pullover hoodie, crewneck sweatshirt, or long sleeve tee today?

Yes! Check out our events below to get them now!

Gifts for the Naked

Derby Editor’s Choice T-Shirts: Road Trip

So, basically, you’re awesome?

Yes; we’re glad you think so!

New Colors & New Products!

Shucks. Some of us would be very willing to pay a small premium for extended size options in these new styles. Unfortunately, you are only carrying them up to size XXL.

Hopefully everyone is getting in on the t-shirt deals with the new colors.
https://shirt.woot.com/plus/new-heather-colors?ref=w_cnt_odet_etpg

Largest women’s tee is the women’s classic cut XL, which is about a 44" chest, similar to a men’s L. It’s large, yes, but not all that roomy for chesty women - or overweight women - or overweight chesty women. I’m short and I wore a women’s L-XL - your sizing - when I was heavier. It’s only about a women’s size 14-16. These aren’t even close to fitting many women. The men’s cuts just don’t work for a lot of women. You need larger women’s classic cut sizes, and before the holidays >:(

See here for a decent chart.

Tall? Please!

I end up buying the men’s 3X shirts for this reason. My current beef is that the “new” products, like sweatshirts and hoodies don’t also come in my size. I wouldn’t even mind paying a dollar or two extra (a premium for the size) to have them available.

Also, I’ve asked that the new search feature allow people to not only search shirt.woot by design or keyword, but also by apparel type. There’s over 11,000 designs to wade through to find those that are available as long sleeved, sweatshirts, or hoodies. It’s just not practical and I’m sure it is cutting into sales for those items. If we could find them, we’d buy them.

Speaking of new search options, it’d be awesome to have, site-wide, a robust search like that of Sierra Trading Post’s site. It allows you to search by gender, item category, size, item features, and more, then only shows the consumer results that are currently available IN STOCK.

All of that sure would be nice. Want to buy me a new catalog system for Christmas and install it for me? Thanks! :wink:

images%20(1)

Sure! Just as soon as I win the lottery, or when I recover from myocarditis and get back to being employed.

Couldn’t the idea be sold to the higher powers, based upon the premise that it would pay for itself in increased sales?

Hahahah it could be, but the increase in sales needs to be more than the cost of implementing it. I think if we can get a lot more apparel items sourced and they start to take off more, that case becomes more compelling. I so want to steal Zappos’ shoe navigation experience.

These work for cheap, so long as you temper your expectations.

You didn’t link to the t-shirt which I expected you to link to.
https://shirt.woot.com/offers/code-master?ref=penguinshirtwoot.com

72a6af8c-15da-4a73-ad65-2671c8e385ad

Exciting. But one question, are these sweatshirts actually a thickness that’s going to keep me warm? If I’m going to pay $30 for one, I’d sincerely hope my Tatas are kept toasty. :grimacing:

Although two inches shorter in length, the size 2XL pullover hoodies and crewneck sweatshirts are actually a teeny bit wider than the 3XL tees (28.25 vs. 28). So maybe they could work for you?

DID @NARFCAKE JUST GET OUT-CATSHIRTED?!?!?!

This is the best comment ever. But putting the tatas aside, it really depends what climate you’re in. I’d say it is solidly comfy at cool temps, and I use it under my jacket in the 30s and 40s. It’s definitely not THIN, but it’s also not super thick for subzero use. :slight_smile:

I wish I could put my tatas aside. They tend to get in the way.

That is what this thread’s about, right?

It’s worse for him than that. :smirk_cat:

Posting catshirts is an equal opportunity task.