New Colors & New Products!

Did someone say New Stuff!?!?

You bet we did! We talk more about all the fun, new things over here, but wanted to call out a few specific things for you fantasmical artists here in this post. Here we go.

3 New Heather Colors
We’re SOOO excited to launch these heather colors! They’re super-soft cotton-poly blends and will come in both our Classic and Fitted tees. You can begin submitting Derby entries and standard submissions using these new colors immediately, so make sure you head over here to grab the updated design templates!

New products

Yep, you read that right. We are launching pullover hoodies, crewneck sweatshirts, and long-sleeve t-shirts! These new products will launch on a limited selection of our most popular colors: black, navy, royal blue, heather grey, and dark heather. So keep that in mind when you’re designing!

Also, for now these products will only be available on featured designs in the daily and side sales. We’re hoping to make them available for designs in the catalog as well sometime soon-ish. Probably. Well, let’s just say that we’ll keep you posted. :slight_smile: In any case, make sure to market the pants off your designs that include the new products, since they’ll only be available for a limited time!

2 Likes

To do list: Update the Features tab on the shirt pages to correctly indicate that the heather shirts are not 100% cotton.

Can you guys consider some warmer colors? Orange gold, browns and greens. Thanks!
Autumn.

Hi. If i wanted to include type, are there restrictions? I don’t want Monotype to come after me.

Have you ever considered possibly putting the design on the back of the hoodie so the zipper does not disrupt it? That’s the only reason I haven’t bought them. Thank you

1 Like

Oh yes but it’s a nightmare trying to do it. Amazon runs the print production and getting the human to put the item on the plate backside up, is a legit challenge.

2 Likes