Anyone else getting screwed on the Sig Sauer Romeo optic sale?

Had my order in and confirmed with in minutes. Woot is trying to back track on it now because they clearly realized they screwed up on the listed price. Had email correspondence going with CS and they went dark after I demanded it be filled because it was THEIR error not the customers.

Which sale was this?

The Sig Sauer Romeo optic sale

When?

March 20th, I think.

:+1:

Or maybe it’s this one: Sig Sauer Romeo5 2MOA Compact Red Dot Sight

91% off and sold out less than an hour. I’m going to use my psychic abilities and guess that they ordered one, but then got the dreaded “your order has been cancelled” email because they oversold it.

Really, that’s why I’m glad I don’t do customer service. Instead of “I ordered Sig Sauer Romeo5 2MOA Compact Red Dot Sight and the order went through, but then I got a cancellation email. What’s going on?” you get “THAT THING DIDN’T DO THE THING U SUCK I HATE YOU”.

Hi there. There was a significant pricing error on that item that was well below our cost. As such, we were forced to cancel the orders. They will likely be relisted at the correct price at a future date. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Per our terms and conditions linked at the bottom of every page:

With respect to items sold by Woot, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If the correct price of an item sold by Woot is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.

How much were the going for?

2 dollar.

Very obviously a typo.

1 Like

Got an Echo tap for $15 from the Twitch stream. The page said I was first and last buyer. Order was cancelled.

Got a refurb AOC Agon AG241QX 24" for $125 though.

You win some, you lose some.