2 Likes

Nice. Link opens to app.

only on your phone. change default behavior to use browser

3 Likes

It says “over $19.94”, though.

(So maybe $19.95?)

1 Like

Oh…deleting comment

List price is only $19.99 though… So between $19.95 and $19.99?

2 Likes

Ohhh…
I bet it’s an

Echo Dot

This would be ok, though:
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Xbox-One-Wired-Controller-Black/dp/B07CZTVHY8/

I got one…guess we shall see.

2 Likes

I don’t even know what it is!!! lol

3 Likes

It’s Santa for adults! :green_heart:

1 Like

I’ve been monitoring and listening closely on my Sennheiser RS 185 RF Wireless Headphone System. I’ll let you know if I find out anything.

7 Likes

My guess is it’s this…

Which is ironic because if my wife finds out about this I’m pretty sure I stepped in a big ol’ steaming pile of IT!

6 Likes

Mine is still being packaged up, hopefully soon! looking forward for the hubs.

3 Likes

Soo… I paid $23.98 and I got two packs of cards against humanity fourth expansion, but the packing slip shows they’re supposed to be two kamileo double camping hammocks… What should I have received?

I got ripped off…the manufacturer of the item I received is selling a blue pack on their website that includes what I got plus two other packs for $20. Woot is saying these alone retail for $20? Lies!

@ThunderThighs I contacted support, but since these are sold as “no returns” , I figured I would give you a heads up to assist.

What are you planning to do with kamileo double camping hammocks? I can’t imagine what kamileo double camping hammocks would do for me, but to each his own I suppose. Do you ever play the CAH game?

If you are interested, I can look up the online version for you.

@bsmith1

65476e9807bdefce30fe9af4b28a4f84

2 Likes

What you received was correct. The packing slip was wrong.

2 Likes

That’s some funny shit right there. I don’t care who you are.

2 Likes