Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) Wireless Earbuds (Factory Reconditioned)

Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) Wireless Earbuds (Factory Reconditioned)

just got these hopefully its new like with no scratches and type c ik it says but just making sure!

I’m getting

This item cannot be shipped to NH. Please remove this item from your order.

error during check out. Is that normal? I can’t remember if I’ve ever gotten that message before…

1 Like

are these amazon premium referb like last time

1 Like

Anyone knows if these are Apple care eligible?

no if they are factpry conditioned they wont

The page lists “Warranty: 1 Year Amazon Limited Warranty” but the hyperlinked text takes you to a page titled “Amazon Renewed Guarantee” which doesn’t seem like the same thing to me. Can I get clarification on the terms of the warranty?

I am also getting this error. :frowning:

The good ol’ “can’t ship to your state” error. @ThunderThighs to the rescue in 3, 2, 1…

Same error, can’t ship to Delaware….

There’s just something about ear buds that makes me not want to share or buy refurbished. I’m sure they don’t actually have someone else’s ear wax on them by the time they arrive, but eeewww.

3 Likes

Same here:

  • This item cannot be shipped to OR. Please remove this item from your order.

Anyone happen to know why this is the case?

1 Like

Pretty sure the water we drink comes from the recycling/repurification plant. But we do not give much thought to it. We trust the systems to do their jobs well.
And I’m not advocating to discount hygiene - especially after 2020. I’m aware there are countless incidences where “factory reconditioning” people did a s*** job.
And if all I got was lemons from Woot!, I can still return it, right?

1 Like

You can get new air pod tips on Amazon for like $5 lol

1 Like

Apologies for that - You should be able to purchase now.

2 Likes

Apologies for that - You should be able to purchase now from your state.

2 Likes

Apologies for that - You should be able to purchase now..

2 Likes

Apologies for that - You should be able to purchase now…

2 Likes

Are these amazon oremium referb . Since a month ago was listed Factory recondition but were amazon pre.ium referb

1 Like

Check the “guide to condition ratings,” this can be factory reconditioned by Apple or a premium third party. But should be pretty near pristine.

Sorry, I can’t find the Woot page that describes this. Volunteer mods and staff know where it is. Link found!

https://forums.woot.com/t/refurbs-a-glossary/757894