Apple Macbook Pro 14" M1 Max 1TB (2021)

Apple Macbook Pro 14" M1 Max 1TB (2021)

1 Like

I read a few reviews On Amazon, where people purchased refurbished machines that were not refurbished by Apple… Later on, they had an issue that they had to send it in to Apple for repair and Apple refuse to work on it because whoever had refurbished it had used non-Apple approved parts.

How can I be certain that this laptop was refurbished according to Apple specifications, and more importantly, will be serviceable by Apple should any future problems occur?

I realize it doesn’t have an Apple warranty, but it’s important that the manufacturer is willing to work on the laptop should a problem arise.

Any information in this regard would be very much appreciated.

1 Like

Hello. Lots of questions here.

Click here for our guide to the various conditions and their definitions.

Most manufacturers employ third party companies to refurbished their products, including Apple. Our vendor is one of those vendors or they’ve taken training to refurbish to Apple’s standards.

We can’t say whether Apple will work on the computer or not. It won’t be under their warranty and not eligible for AppleCare.

1 Like

Can you clarify this is an M1 Max chip and what the number of cpu/gpu cores are? The model number MKGQ3LLA does not appear to be the max chop

1 Like

The CPU is stated as ARM7100, a processor from the late 1990s. I assume this is a typo. Waiting with bated breath for clarification on specs.

Smoking or joking, let’s see which it is for this deal!

Thanks!

3 Likes

They should fix it soon.

No fix yet. Who will be the first to try and tell us :disguised_face:?

Neeeeds fixed

Hello all. Sorry for the delay. Vendor confirmed that it is a M1 Max Chip and that there are 32 cores.
The chip architecture is ARM64, not ARM7100.

Item is relisted here:

1 Like

First problem is solved. The concerns now are only about the condition of the item. There are some low ratings regarding missing accessories, MDM locked or severe usage marks/dents.

Hi there. These are shipping from our vendor, not Amazon.

Click here for our guide to the various conditions and their definitions.

1 Like

Thanks, @ThunderThighs , but the listed item has no indication of the grade as mentioned on your link. How can we confirm which grade is available?

Look at “Grade B”. It goes by Grade B or Refurbished.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes