Apple Watch Series 6 (Your Choice) (S&D)

Apple Watch Series 6 (Your Choice) (S&D)

And now we get to a watch that’s newest of out this woot’s offerings; out of the three offered for sale IF I were purchasing any of them I’d buy this one (honestly - with the stories I’ve read in multiple different comment sections when these watches come up for sale I’d just buy direct from Apple - it might be more money but you’ll get a 1 year warranty on the device). This was release in 2020 and, out of the watches offered, should receive the most updates (based on Apple’s history of supporting devices).

(Look at the release dates vs the End of Life Dates)

The 90 day warranty does not give me the warm fuzzies about buying this refurbished from woot, however, that’s a part of the reason that the watch is cheaper than buying from Apple; after 90 days you’re on your own for any issues you might have (honestly - with the stories I’ve read in multiple different comment sections when these watches come up for sale I’d just buy direct from Apple - it might be more money but you’ll get a 1 year warranty on the device).

1 Like

Could someone with Woot say if these watches would be eligible for applecare? I am going to guess the answer is no given that they are S&D. I have had many issues with previous apple watches and would not be willing to risk even the lower price if I would be without a watch if something else were to break because of some other apple manufacturing defect.

Hi there. They will not be eligible for AppleCare.

Stay faaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from an Apple Watch that isn’t refurbished by Apple.