Apple Watch Series 6 (Your Choice)

Apple Watch Series 6 (Your Choice)

1 Like

And now we get to a watch that’s newest of out this woot’s offerings; out of the three offered for sale IF I were purchasing any of them I’d buy this one (honestly - with the stories I’ve read in multiple different comment sections when these watches come up for sale I’d just buy direct from Apple - it might be more money but you’ll get a 1 year warranty on the device). This was release in 2020 and, out of the watches offered, should recieve the most updates (based on Apple’s history of supporting devices).

(Look at the release dates vs the End of Life Dates)

The 90 day warranty does not give me the warm fuzzies about buying this refurbished from woot, however, that’s a part of the reason that the watch is cheaper than buying from Apple; after 90 days you’re on your own for any issues you might have (honestly - with the stories I’ve read in multiple different comment sections when these watches come up for sale I’d just buy direct from Apple - it might be more money but you’ll get a 1 year warranty on the device).

1 Like

I really like my 6 gps. How did I survive before? Health uses are great, so is checking weather and answering calls when iPhone is in your purse or pocket.

1 Like

I just received one of the watches from this Woot. Though they are advertised as “Grade A Refurbished”, the Apple Watch 6 I received had numerous heavy scratches and divots on it. I’d call it Grade C at best. Will likely be returning it and just buying new. AVOID

2 Likes

I believe it, which is why (after reading the comments in a few of these sales) I added this, “honestly - with the stories I’ve read in multiple different comment sections when these watches come up for sale I’d just buy direct from Apple - it might be more money but you’ll get a 1 year warranty on the device”

1 Like