Apple Watch Series 7 (Grade A Refurbished)

Apple Watch Series 7 (Grade A Refurbished)

Do these have the original box? Can I get AppleCare for them?

Hi there. They will most likely come in a generic box and you will not be able to get AppleCare.

Click here for our guide to the various conditions and their definitions.

1 Like

My Apple Watch series 4 that I bought here years ago is still perfect. I want to buy one of these, but just don’t need another of the same look and feel. Now if this were the Ultimate. :joy:

I must say this watch from Woot was like new when I got it.

6 Likes

Just got mine in the mail… apparently grade A means large scratch across the top of the screen! There are also 2 scuff marks lower down, but they are hardly visible within reason. The large scratch on the other hand, it shows up very easily, especially in bright light! Excited to use it, but very disappointed in quality, I’d call this a grade B as it’s functional, but definitely shows signs of previous use!

1 Like

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Now I am worried about mine that is supposed to be here Thursday 10/5. Hate to say it, but I am glad they didn’t mail me the one they mailed to you. Hopefully they can get you a replacement if they aren’t sold out.