Appsclusive! Buy 2 Shirts, Get a $1 Tumbler : 9/15/22

logo_woot

September 15, 2022

1. Log in to the Woot! app. Links below if you don’t have it yet!
  2. Add 2 eligible Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart and an tumbler and get your nifty container FOR $1. Apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt .
  3. This deal is available only September 15, so act fast to get your gifts!
  4. Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE and then find your new tumbler HERE.

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3000 shirts so that you can get a bunch of tumblers for all your friends and fam, we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for app users with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Offer not valid for international orders.
  • You must use the Woot! app to complete your purchase.
  • Discount is applied on the LAST screen of checkout.
  • Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of 2 Woot Shirt apparel items and a tumbler required.
  • Offer valid from September 15, 2022 at 8:00am CT until September 15, 2022 at 10:00pm CT.

Don’t have the Woot! app yet? Well download it now to get this deal today!

apple

google-play

2 Likes

OOOOooOoooOOOOOoooOOOoooo

2 Likes

Really cool!

1 Like

Not working. 4 shirts from category in link. 2 tumblers from category in link. Still showing full price

The price will not change. A discount will be applied to the subtotal on the last page of checkout.

Just a reminder:

You must use the Woot! app to complete your purchase.

Also it’s mandatory that I link the catshirtswoot CATalog, right?

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

'TIS THE SEASON (OF PUMPKIN SPICE).

Oh yeah, that too. TY