Asus Wireless AC Dual Band WiFi Router (Open Box)

Asus Wireless AC Dual Band WiFi Router (Open Box)

2 Likes

What’s the model number? I can’t believe that most of the posted Woot! items don’t have model numbers included in the post, or at least the items that I look at…

RT-AC1900P, based on the ASIN.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

I purchased this model (RT-AC68U / AC1900) when relatively new in 2016 – and it is still my current router. It has performed flawlessly for me but this looks like a pretty old model.

1 Like

Where is the ASIN listed? I don’t see it on the page.

If you wanna see the Amazon page, and the Woot listing has reviews, you can get the Amazon ASIN from the reviews URL.

Reviews URL:

sellout .woot. com/review/B01K8TTH4W?itemid=ZTP14323A&offerid=a9d53799-5cab-4406-9f1b-c6b9cecd99dd

ASIN: B01K8TTH4W

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Is it really that hard for Woot programmers to just grab the title (and the ASIN)? Convoluted way to get model number for the consumer…

So the RT-AC1900P is a Best Buy exclusive. My RT-AC68 is going strong, so I would mind picking this RT-AC1900P up as a backup but of course, it’s sold out now… oh well.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was being facetious … it’s actually ridiculously easy unless there are other factors that is limiting their access to Amazon data. But seeing as how Woot! is an Amazon company… maybe interdepartmental friction or politics or dog eat dog competition… or just plain laziness.

1 Like

Woot’s on the right.

1 Like