Bag o' Crap: Purple Daze

Bag o' Crap: Purple Daze

2 Likes

Oddly enough, I saw this in the app and was able to add it to my cart, but it fell under the 31 day rule. It was under the Amazon Prime day page.

2 Likes

Yep. I saw it show up in “new” in the forums and the same thing – too soon to grab another. Share the wealth I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, goody!

" 2 days left - OR - until sold out"

1 Like

The Buy Now button is still active too. Hopefully someone gets some love and disappointment.

1 Like

Hi there. We’re still in the 5 day rule but the wording didn’t get updated in the cart. oops.

3 Likes

I can’t wait for people to complain about not being able to get a BOC when this one is basically a free grab.

2 Likes

Its still there…

3 Likes

BOoooooo. I bought a birthday bag o crap. 5 days is still pretty good, but only for those that didn’t bet their life savings on a birthday bag.

2 Likes

If you mean you only bought the $50 one then you can get this one to. But you can’t get two $10.

1 Like

Damn you George Teiki! I could be getting this crap right now!

1 Like

GOD I CAN’T EVEN GET IT UGH I HATE WOOT, I GOT IN THE VOP AND WAITED FOR 7 YEARS AND STILL DIDN’T GET IT MY ACCOUNT IS FROM 2000 I WOULD FIGURE THEY WOULD THANK THEIR OLD TIME ROAD CUSTOMERS BUT NO. EVER SINCE THE AMAZON BUYOUT THIS SITE IS A STUPID POOPOO HEAD STINKY PANTS.

I MISS THE OLD WOOT.

5 Likes

Nah. Not the LE bag. I wasn’t that lucky. lol I got a regular Bday bag 3 days ago, like most users.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a bowl of cherries stay up this long. They must really have tons and tons of them. Anyway, I’m in…

1 Like

GOT ONE! WOOHOO!

4 Likes

Yay! I hope it comes with underwear!

1 Like

You were in the VOP for 7 years? wow.

2 Likes

But…but…the vop is tradition!!

2 Likes

I’m sorry.

3 Likes