Bag o' Crap: Purple Daze

Washing machine works. Clean undies today! Thanks

3 Likes

Nevermind that they like never sell any Dysons, bidets, and catshirts!

4 Likes

I Love how there are three items sold out in this store and the BOC Isn’t one of them!

Easiest BOC of my Craptastic Run, thanks Woot!

4 Likes

Can’t believe I got one. Missed out the other day and just happened to look in the right place at the right time. Can’t wait to see what crap i get.

4 Likes

So did you get one?

2 Likes

Why did I waste a whole day trying to get a bag when I could have this one super easy​:cry::sob::cold_sweat::disappointed_relieved::hot_face:

5 Likes

Because it’s tradition.

Now say it with me…

WORST WOOT-OFF EVER!

6 Likes

First one I’ve had in a long time.

2 Likes

Awe man… I never get a bag of crap :cry:

1 Like

If you’re around right now, check Woot’s Twitter.

Just picked mine up that way, after being in the VOP five times on Friday. (Also, I escaped the VOP for this BOC today.)

2 Likes

Nice! Congrats, davidastorm. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I’ve got an order in… it’s been a few years since I got one… let’s hope for a good BOC :poop:

2 Likes

Just bought my first BOG. Very Curious about what kind of crap I will get.

1 Like

Crappy crap, sometimes you’ll even get two crappy craps

How come there isn’t a discussion thread for the “Twitter BOC TAO7U0” bag?

1 Like

They’re what we call VIP sales and they don’t create discussion threads. That lets us keep then secret and just for certain places or venues, like Twitter.

3 Likes

After all these years I finally scored a BOC. Can’t wait to be disappointed!

3 Likes

I avoided buying one for several weeks before the event not knowing they would lower the limit. I figured birthday crap would be better.
:slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Not a bad plan. It was up to the last minute on getting the code changed to 5 days. We weren’t sure it was going to happen.

1 Like