Bag o' Crap: Purple Daze

Thank you and @davejlives for that. I have two BOC’s waiting to ship. Maybe they’ll get here on the same day. That would be so exciting!!!

1 Like

I just tried to get a Prime Day Boc on Twitter. But wouldn’t let me because of 31 day rule. I thought there was the less then 5 day rule??? What happened?? Please??

They temporarily changed it to a five-day rule. If you got crap on Woot’s birthday on Friday it’s too soon to get another, even with the five-day rule.

1 Like

Oh, bummer. Thanks for setting me straight:) It’s been a long day😜

2 Likes

I finally got one. Never knew I needed one. Why am I here? What will be in my BOC?

Crap like it says in the name

1 Like

Congrats on your pending DISAPPOINTMENT!


Join us in the main thread for all the fun and to post your Bag o’ Crap.


JoinBOC

Wow, I’m the first sucker. First BoC too.

1 Like