Barry O'Cauldron

Barry O'Cauldron

Vop’d, then had to log in and still got to the checkout page. I can’t buy, so I left it. But I don’t wanna hear nuthin!

I DIDN’T GET IT, I GOT STUCK IN THE VOP :sob::sob::sob: /s

3 Likes

Finally got one today.

There weren’t very many today. That made actually working rather difficult, but it all paid off…?

4 Likes

Right there with you pal

2 Likes

Yuck

1 Like

Finally got one after a previous one was snatched out of my basket by Amazon deciding to check whether it was really me for the fourth time today.

1 Like

I was too fast, almost got 2 in one day.

1 Like

Well now I feel bad

1 Like

No, I was being funny. I got mine in the digital game yesterday or day before. But I got VOP and through - just to check that it can be done. Saw a lot of crying today.

2 Likes

Now I feel good

1 Like

We Did It Yes GIF

2 Likes

Hoping for more than a bag of rubber bands. I’m in for one. Happened to open the app and it was 100% on the main page. As said on an earlier offering, not chasing these anymore. But will see what I get.

2 Likes

Swing and a miss

Finally got another one after about 6 months! I’ve never gone from the VOP to purchase. What a ride.

2 Likes

That’s better than many of my boxes.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I really like the woot offs where I get a bag early and then don’t have to think about it for a few months haha. This is not one of those woot offs.

2 Likes

Total bullshit how Woot always logs you off (if you are signed in through Amazon) when trying for BOC’s. I check “keep me signed in”. I will stay logged in for days normally. But try for a BOC and somehow am magically logged off every time, even if I have signed out and back in within the hour.

Woot does’t play fair any more.

Scored my first BOC! Now I guess I get to play the anticipation game?

1 Like

I’ve been in and out of today’s wootoff. Don’t really need anything at the moment. Not even Reynold’s Wrap. Only bought the soaking Espom salt and the power strip.

Proud of myself. I was however, very tempted with the inflatable pool.

Amazon has weird cookies.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯