Best Oreos?

Best Oreos?

Panut Butter Oreos? Are those supposed to hurt or something?
Poll
@ThunderThighs

6 Likes

And again, no “other” category. (Yet missing many Oreo flavors!)

My 3 favs are not even listed :

1. Golden Oreos (regular or double stuff)
  2. Birthday Cake Oreos
  3. Creme Bruise Oreos

@ThunderThighs can you or someone please get Panut corrected to Peanut unless some new bizarre nut has been created and I just missed the memo!

3 Likes

None, because I support the workers striking against Nabisco.

But if I had a time machine, and a total disregard for my health, the old ones with transfats from more than a decade ago. But if we do that, let’s go back to the lard formula, which is 1990s or earlier. They just aren’t the same now.

16 Likes

@notmatty paging you to the cookie aisle to fix a typo.

1 Like

Caramel coconut

1 Like

aisle :rofl: My job involves reading a lot of documentation for errors. It’s a curse. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I love my island made of cookies though.

3 Likes

Just because I haven’t eaten an Oreo in several years doesn’t mean I don’t still have favorites. It has nothing to do with the strike! Was the word strike in the poll? I cleaned my glasses really well yesterday and not seeing it - maybe you should go clean yours?

2 Likes

Don’t forget these!

7 Likes

Little known fact, Panut Butter was originally crated by Gorge Washington Carber as a halth food.

13 Likes

3 Likes

Because despite auto-correct and spellchecker it’s STILL not possible for so many to submit things spelling error free!

We had to actually learn it ourselves when I went to school. We recently had our 40th High School reunion so that gives you an idea of how old I am. My kids still call me alternately the Grammar Police or the Spelling Police!

1 Like

I second this!

5 Likes

I was gifted a placard that sits on my desk at work stating, “Grammar Police: To Serve and Correct”. Bonus: I work at a law enforcement agency and part of my job actually includes proofreading reports. :laughing:

4 Likes

Either an Indonesian Oreo or a conservationist with an adorable Oragatan.

2 Likes

Having such a discerning eye, you must be great at what you do. A proof reader I met said she intentionally read sentences backwards in her work, because the mind otherwise tends to auto-“fix” errors.

4 Likes

Well, I can say that I’ve asked more than one officer if he or she was sure no birds were involved in an incident (i.e. no fowl play involved) . Mistakes like that only make me chuckle.

3 Likes

“Painut” Oreos:

C’mon — you WANT sum!

6 Likes