Bio Bidet Supreme BB-1000 Bidet Seat

Bio Bidet Supreme BB-1000 Bidet Seat

Erm…

Is this new or “refurbished”?

2 Likes

It says new right under the price.

3 Likes

My guess is that someone has just been dying to ask that :roll_eyes: lol

Really hoping my boyfriend will go halvsies with me on this! I’ve been wanting one forever.

1 Like

We have hard water. Do we want the carbon filter or the iodine filter? Does this sale already come with one included?

Bought one of these 4-1/2 years ago and couldn’t be happier.

Highly recommend.

1 Like

How does it work? Video won’t load for me
(Crummy Rural wireless internet=:-(

This needs to be plugged into a wall outlet. Gonna need an electrician to install one close to toilet. Not sure that’s worth it.

I found this website it tells you everything you ever wanted to know about this bidet. I hope it helps someone

1 Like

I watched the video and it isn’t quite accurate. It says that the only connection needed is the water line. There is also an electrical connection needed for the water heater. You can learn a lot more about this model in the Q&A section on Amazon and by reading some of the reviews there.

BioBidet Supreme BB-1000

Your call, you might want one of these the next time the mob cleans out all the TP, unless, however, you are the one of those now with a 5-year supply.

1 Like

Since I’m an electrician and can do these things, that would not be a problem. It’s quite easy to add an outlet anyway, especially if there’s an existing outlet nearby on a wall in another room. Bonus if that circuit is already a GFCI, since that is what you will need to comply with code due to the close proximity of water and it being installed in a bathroom. I wouldn’t think someone should charge more than $100 to do this, including all material. That would be my fee, although don’t quote me if someone shows up and they want $300 for the job and you tell them someone on Woot said it should only cost $100. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I have been considering a Bidet ever since the major, and still ongoing, COVID-19 toilet paper shortage in my location. I have looked at quite a few different types of attached bidet spray units and bidet toilet seats. This looks like a very nice one and I’d really like to buy it. This is what I have learned so far…

The average person flushes a toilet 5 times per day. If you are a woman, you’ll probably be using the bidets Feminine Spray feature each time you use the toilet to defecate AND to urinate! So, in just 1 year, you’d flush the toilet and use the bidet 1,825 times (five flushes per day multiplied by 365 days in a year).

If this company thinks that a “Lifetime” for their Bidet is 2000 flushes, then this unit would only last for 1 year and 35 days!

Their warranty on this product states that it is good for 3 years, but only if you purchase the unit from an authorized dealer! That has me quite concerned so now I am trying to find out just “Whom” is considered an “authorized” dealer.

I’d like to know this as well. I had a warranty issue with a Lenovo notebook that I bought off Woot one year because Woot was not an authorized retailer of their products. I eventually got it resolved but not without a lot of headaches. I would not want to go through that again.

BIOBIDET is firmly committed to providing our customers with best in class, reliable products through authorized dealers. Our policy is to honor product warranties and to perform services only on products purchased from an authorized BIOBIDET dealer and only accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase. If you purchase a BIOBIDET product from an unauthorized dealer or if the original factory serial number has been removed, defaced or altered, your BIOBIDET warranty will not be valid.

I bought this very same model off Woot back in May.2015 for $293. It works well, except the remote stopped working (won’t respond and drains batter in couple of days) after 3 years, and seems like many discussions on Amazon review has mentioned the same problem with this remote, and it’s $60 to buy a new remote.

1 Like

I have one of these that I bought a few years ago from Woot. It is great. I have replaced the toilet seat - bought a replacement from a distributor for about 60 bucks. The seat cracked after a relative visited - that person weighs approximately 250 pounds. My advice is that if you have a person in your family that is 250 pounds or over, be aware that the seat itself (which is replaceable) may break.

1 Like

After a bit of digging I learned that this is made in South Korea. That’s OK by me, as long as it is not made in China.

Still waiting for a reply from Woot on whether they are an authorized dealer for this as far as the warranty is concerned. Wife is interested in one although I may go on Amazon and shop around for different makes and models if it means the difference between having a warranty or not.

For anyone looking for a bidet HelloTushy

has outstanding reviews and is a fraction of the price ($79 -$109 ish). Theirs attaches to the seat you have and they have a version that includes the use of hot water and not. Once covid hit and the great toilet paper disappearance of 2020, their sales shot through the roof. They have outstanding customer service, as well.

we source these directly from Bio Bidet. So, there should not be any concerns abt the warranty

Round not available?