Bio Bidet Supreme BB-1000 Bidet Seat

Bio Bidet Supreme BB-1000 Bidet Seat

Do I have to tip it when it’s done?

5 Likes

Best to keep it upright.
:w_tongue:

9 Likes

I bought one similar to this a couple of months ago and have yet to find the right fitting to make it fit our toilet’s plumbing :disappointed: I guess we have an older one (house was built in the 60s). Just a warning to those looking to buy. It’s claims it’s a universal fitting, but apparently not. Ours is slightly slanted? We’ve been to Lowe’s, Home Depot, Ace and a plumbing supply place.

1 Like

Related story time – the toilet in my bathroom started to slide around earlier Monday and my landlady discovered the bolts that kept it in place had stripped. She couldn’t work on it until today so for three days I was literally balancing on the toilet every time I used it afraid it was going to topple over and I would crack my skull on the bathtub. It’s fixed now, fortunately.

To make it somewhat related, the sliding around was discovered after my (much cheaper) Bio Bidet was installed. It was completely unrelated except that working on the toilet made an existing but previously secret problem more evident.

So… I kinda tipped my Bio Bidet but not as much as I could have done.

5 Likes

I’ve been lusting after one of these fancy bidets for a while now. We decided to try a basic budget bidet attachment (Tushi) to make sure we are actually bidet people before investing in a high dollar model and have really liked it.

I almost pulled the trigger a few weeks back when Woot did a clearance, but they were all “open box” and only had a 30 day warranty. Glad I waited for a “new” condition product with the 3 year manufacturer’s!

2 Likes

In my opinion, this is tied for the best bidet toilet seat on the market with (but is cheaper than) the Brondell Swash 1000. I bought two of these on here a couple of months ago for $269. At $259, these are an absolute steal. Best price I have ever seen for this model. I would also add that I think this particular model is even better than the newer, “more premium” models made by BB. That’s because after this model, they limited the water flow. These will still spray ya like a playa.

8 Likes

I have three bio-bidet models (one BB-2000, one of them is this and the third one is BB-800 which is this without the remote.) From my standpoint, I overpaid for the 2000…but when we went shopping i needed one round and one elongated and that is what they had in stock.
Between the remote and the non-remote, I am finding I like the non-remote a little easier to use (turns out I don’t use most of the functions–just the basic wash and dry)…and for some reason, the remote is sensitive to where it is pointed at when I am using it. So I frequently have to turn it when I am using it for it to register
The BB-800 was a woot purchase just to complete all the toilets in the house

2 Likes

This is my 4th bidet, I have units from both Brondell and BioBidet.

This is by far the best bidet I’ve purchased. The build quality seems the highest, the remote is the simplest to use, it has the best power.
It has a tank system, so “hot” water runs out after a time and you’re left with lukewarm.
If you have ever considered one of these, just buy it.
Universal truth of bidets: People who don’t have a bidet think they’re “wierd”, people who do have a bidet never want to be without one.
I did need to buy another braided tank hose, for some reason my toilet fitting was not standard.

8 Likes

Is there a difference between this one on Woot and the ones currently on Amazon for $299? From the pictures, I see that the one on Amazon has status indicators along the “rear” of the seat. Is that one a newer model and the ones on Woot are clearance ones? Hence the cheaper price? Both are called BB-1000…

I came to the comments section to see if people would talk me out of buying this. Now I’m not sure if I can buy it fast enough! Thank you all for the thoughtful reviews!

4 Likes

How long is the power cord for the bidet? I can’t find that info. Trying to determine if I’m going to need to get an electrician involved if I purchase the bidet. Thanks!

Maybe a plumber update the hose from the wall to your toilet? That’ll help avoid future leaks too.

Hi there. They’re the same. Our buyer is checking with the vendor to see which photos are correct and we’ll update ours if needed.
Update: We’re updating our photos.

4 ft.

1 Like

4’

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. Now there is one in the system with my name on it. :smiley:

How did you guys deal with getting power to this thing? All of the houses I’ve lived in lacked a power outlet near the toilet.

I put in a new GFCI outlet near the toilet. Totally worth it. You don’t really want to run extension cords in the bathroom :cloud_with_lightning:

1 Like

I have had a BB-600 for over two years and I’m extremely happy with it. Works great, no issues.

I hired an electrician to put an outlet in next to my toilet.

1 Like

Careful not to bump that enema button.

2 Likes

I added a gfci outlet using power from my light switch. Just dropped the line down the same channel in the wall. It’s fairly easy. A 10 minute YouTube video and 30 bucks at home depot will get you there.

2 Likes