BioBidet USPA 6800 Luxury Bidet Seat

BioBidet USPA 6800 Luxury Bidet Seat

What cruel monster mixes metric (mm) and imperial (inches) in the same graphic!?

1 Like

Springtime is here and that means it’s time to clean up your backyard. Whether it needs a little spruce up or total overhaul make sure you use the right tool for the job.

That tool is a bidet. Stay vigilante and make sure you clean up your backyard with this fine bidet. If it doesn’t do the job just move your toilet into the yard and take one for the sprint team. It will be Woot approved!

Seriously though, who fell asleep while writing a backyard spring cleanup intro to a bidet? I think one of the interns at Amazon fell asleep when told to update Woot. Drink your coffee and come back and try again.

I didn’t do the write up so I can’t be sure, but I’m reasonably confident that it’s a pun… using a bidet to “clean up your backyard” you know?

1 Like

Good pun.

Sometimes (it used to be quite often) someone on our floor would leave the hygienic tissue paper toilet seat cover spread over the toilet after doing their “business.” That is gross.

We put a sign on the door inside each cubicle, just above the lock, that said;

“STOP!!
Look back!
Did you complete your paperwork?”

That actually worked.

That reminds me of one time working at the shop and I took too long in the bathroom. My boss noticed and, pointing at the clock, asked if I was doing paperwork in there.

I said, “Yeah boss, paperwork on my b-hole!”

Good times.

1 Like

Ha!