Bitter Old Coffee

i got the email that says i got charged. will see if it really went through.

1 Like

Has anyone ever purchased a Bag 'O Crap in the past? I’m just wondering what kinds of things they typically include in a bag? I think the offer came available about 5 minutes before I noticed it, and there were still 22% left. I tried purchasing, but kept getting a 504 timeout message. I started over and they were down to 14% left. I think I tried 3 or 4 more times till it finally took me to the payment page when - Arg! it had sold out!
:sob: :face_vomiting: :scream:

1 Like

At this time of the day? Located entirely within my BoC thread?

This is a good start:

1 Like

I’ll just be over at 🎲 Just for Fun! Dice Game (Part 22) trying to win a :w_boc: in a slightly less impossible way

1 Like

It varies from box to box.

I guess they throw this in on occasion to remind us to appreciate the VoP
:bandages: :w_devil: :w_boc:

Canvas bag and at minimum 3 items.

Lol. I got it into my cart at 56% and so did my wife. It ended up 504ing us both out at checkout. Too bad.

1 Like

usually it’s crap

1 Like

and a bag to hold it

2 Likes

You will receive sadness, despair and whatever fell behind the desk at the packing department… all in all good stuff!

1 Like

I got 2!

7 Likes

4 Likes

I demand you refund my Woot membership fees for this month!

2 Likes

WHO WOKE @DAVEJLIVES UP?!?

4 Likes

They usually sell out within less than a minute. And when I say less than a minute, usually that’s how long it takes the people who clicked in the first three seconds to get done and processed through order screen.

That said, BOC is usually good if you want only mostly damaged kid’s party supplies, outdated phone chargers, and all-you-can-donate phone cases.

5 Likes

You can find the unabridged disappointment here. Where we post what random crap shows up on our doorstep.

1 Like

I got another!

7 Likes