BlendJet 2 Portable Cordless Blender

BlendJet 2 Portable Cordless Blender

1 Like

Are these shipping straight from blendjet refurbished? New batteries? Made warranty claims for their veraions that caught on fire and destroyed mine per instructions… 3 months later, no updates. “4-6 weeks for shipping…”. Prices have dropped a lot for thes as well…

Still haven’t gotten my refurbished replacement after that recall months ago. They keep pawning off excuses like delays yet they can manage to sell off refurbished stock on Woot.

2 Likes

I got my recall replacement a month or two ago, but I sent it in right as the recall came out

Would this be good to make protein shake powder drinks? I don’t need it to be portable…or am i missing something?

That’s exactly what I use mine for. Quick and easy protein shakes. Blends ice up really well too, so your shake becomes a yummy smoothie.

1 Like

The small size makes this item convenient, but that is the only good thing to say about this blender. It is extremely weak and it leaks.

1 Like

Perfect review. My GF has a ninja we like it, i guess I’ll keep looking.

We purchased some of these refurbished blenders. They were repaired for the issues that are required for the recall issues. They are a small light weight portable blender. They work fine for protein drinks and such. It can handle small amounts ice. I thought it was a good purchase for the price.

1 Like

Drunk Turn Up GIF by Laff

1 Like