Bureaucrat of Chicanery

Bureaucrat of Chicanery

FIRST!

3 Likes

Second XP

1 Like

Switched devices. First try, got one. No VOP. Hmmm.

Does anyone know if these are home + kitchen related BOC? Or as usual, just a regular variety of crap in bags?

This question may very well be an oxymoron but idk

I tried all day Friday and today… Tried the app this time and … I hope. Staring into the Void of Perpetuity

1 Like

The regular variety crap. They’ll all be randomly pulled off of random pallets randomly stored in the warehouse.

1 Like

these count for the 30 day limit right?

I recognize this room

31 day limit but yes.

1 Like

Stored at random? Do you ever find one in the bathroom?
If you do… I don’t want that one.

2 Likes

Yay! My first ever BOC! I hope it’s something good… :laughing:

2 Likes

Seasoned like fine wine? :stuck_out_tongue:

thank you

VOP’d again! AAACCKKK!!! I hit the button as soon as it started, again. Geesh. I will never be allowed beyond the vestibule/waiting room/detention area. These BOC’s are just mocking me. Woot! is mocking me. I hate Woot!

But I will still be here every day.

1 Like

I could not have been any faster with my refresh and buy which is why I just got my first BoC!

BTW, incase not everyone konws this, the app refreshes before the website does, so it is nearly impossible to be able to purchase one if you are using the website instead of the app. I’ve noticed at least a 5 second delay, and in some cases, it has been up to about 45 seconds to a minute before the website showed the BoC.

1 Like

This was pretty much why I was wondering… Didn’t know if I’d be able to swoop in and try to get one… But they’re regular BOC so same rule

VOP’ed the heck out of this one too. :frowning:

First Woot overall, and first Bag Of Crap.

1 Like

Got One!

1 Like