Buslink Direct Encoding MP3/CD Stereo with Touch Screen

That resembles it comes from space. Are we an answer to a question we have on specifics following?

4 Ohm impedance
4-watt + 4-watt RMS (satellite speaker)
14-watt RMS Subwoofer

That what means when they say the things like this? Or not?

Should I spend $80 on something that wakes me up for work?

I hate work.

I guess it has an aux in port for mp3 players and other audio sources, but damn it’s expensive.

this looks craptacular
is Buslink owned by Coby?

I’m seeing it for about $125 else where… but the thing does look strange.

At least its not refurb!

the good thing is hit has a L Peaker port

this looks like a great deal… can anyone confirm? i have never heard of this company. how reliable are they? how is their customer support/service?

That touch screen looks a little small.

I can see myself cursing nervously after hitting Next instead of Pause, even though I don’t have fat fingers. I do like to curse though.

will this work with a ipod?

Is it just me… or does this resemble a clock-radio my grandpa got for free with his Time-Life book subscription???

A Buslink video of how it works…

I see this:

http://www.cswu.cz/prequels/images/gonk1.jpg

I just cant do it. Only for the looks…

Does anyone know the reputation of Buslink? Any good?

It’s simply woot’s filter changing the word coo.l to ribs. No one here types out cool, just like no one types out bag of crap.

As for the product, it seems pretty interesting, but for $85, I’d rather stick with the $5 radio/alarm clock I picked up at Target. It’s been working fine for me.

uhh… what? does anyone use mp3 cd’s anymore? why not make a minidisc stereo while you’re at it.

I mean it’s cool and all…I just don’t see why I need a clock radio that will do this stuff. When my computer dies and I just have to get some MP3s from my CDs to my sansa before it gets fixed I’ll be all set…

it’s a glorified music player and alarm clock put on the pedestal of touch screen… compare to the $150+ listed on amazon, the price here is very very competitive (ie. you enjoy more savings). but hey, my personal opinion is that the touch screen and all that fancy jazz is excessive and superfluous – unless you’ve extra money to spend, i’d save it for something else that’ll actually serve a practical purpose.

There’s a suitcase pokin’ me in the ribs.
There’s an elbow in my ear.
There’s a smelly old bum standin’ next to me.
Hasn’t showered in a year.
Well, I think I’m missin’ a contact lens.
I think my wallet’s gone.
And I think this bus is stoppin’ again,
To let a couple more freaks get on.

Amen!!!

where’s the snooze button? and will i actually have to wake up and have to LOOK for it to smack it? sheesh! defeats the purpose!