Buslink Direct Encoding MP3/CD Stereo with Touch Screen

What the maximum size in memory card can this player handle?!!

Sublimely cool.

From Amazon:

It’s just you…

that thing looks like it came from star trek …

Look, you can watch a video about the product, and Woot has it for $50.00 less than buy.com

it looks like R2D2’s lost cousin

WOW! Watch the video. I see alot of illegal backup! You can record from the CD and Radio directly to your ipod! Anyone noticed that the guy had Eminem on? LOL

Can someone, please, tell me… what is Direct Encoding?

Thanks in advance…

:slight_smile:
KarenMarie

Specifications:

* CD/CDRW/CDR/MP3/WMA Playback
* SD/MMC card & USB MP3 Playback
* Encoding from CD or auxiliary input to MP3 format for MMC/SD or USB MP3 player
* Copying function between USB and MMC/SD cards
* ID3 technology displays MP3/WMA-CD Audio text tags
* Touch Screen control on LCD display
* Vertical-load CD player
* Built-In Digital FM/AM Radio
* Full function remote control included
* AUX in port
* Digital volume control
* Bass and treble controls
* EQ Flat-classic, Rock, Pop, Jazz
* Clock, Alarm and Sleep function
* Alarm wakes you to buzzer, radio, CD, SD/MMC or USB
* Supported Bitrates:  32-320 kbps & VBR MP3 and WMA
* Unit Size: 4.4×11.3×8.6 inch 

Speaker Specifications:

* 4 Ohm impedance
* 4-watt + 4-watt RMS (satellite speaker)
* 14-watt RMS Subwoofer
* Speaker Size: 3.4×3.4×7.5 inch

Rear Panel Features:

* Aux-in port
* Headphone port
* Line-out port
* R speaker port
* L Peaker port
* DC-in port

Package Includes:

* Buslink MP3/SD/USB/CD/AM/FM Sound System
* FM antenna
* Remote control
* User manual

If you check amazon the SD card goes into the front it looks like. More pics are on there site. Overall the product kind of looks cheap, but it did however get a 5 star review from amazon

i only listen to music in the car. also, this looks like a medical device. finally, its been a while since ive BOC’d

I had a 20 GB Buslink external USB 1.0 (yeah, that was fun) drive - and it was ok on Win 98!

I can’t find this on their website though - which makes me wonder if it’s discontinued. There is also a version with Sub-woofer on other sites.

Hey, at this point, if it worked with my NW-S705 Walkman, I wouold buy it just to transfer music! Everytime I open SonicStage I want to boof!

By the way, has anyone found a hack or alt software to load on the Sony Pink-Oh?

It’s when you encode directly. Or do the encoding in a direct manner.

Quit being so cutesy!! Look how cute those asterisks are! I just want to hug them and make them feel safe!

thank the cods. i bought my god daughter an mp3 player, not thinking that she doesn’t have access to a computer (for that sort of thing). now i can give her a turnkey system. so i bought 2.

just like every alarm clock, only one alarm, what about us college students or shift workers, I have to get up at a different time everyday, changing the time everyday sucks

it would be very little programming and expense to make a 7 day alarm clock, I know there’s one out there but it’s just so ugly

Oh man… I was really hoping for a Woot-Off tonight… I’m going to be up all night writing a paper on the Environmental History of America, and I needed something to keep me going… maybe a playlist from this fancy schmancy radio would keep me up… oh wait I have iTunes.

can you plug your laptop into the unit and play music through the unit using the front panel/remote at all instead of using itunes on your laptop?

I can’t help it. Listing cold, hard facts is just about the most cutesy thing I can think of.