Buy 2+ Shirts, Get 2 Shirts Free: June 9 - June 11, 2024

Buy2Get2_Blog_600x200

June 9 - June 11, 2024

1. Add four or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart (up to 10). This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, zip hoodies, and women’s v-necks.

2. Voila! During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal on the final checkout screen.

3. Get shopping! Grab one of our Bestsellers.

NOTE : If you are a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Limit up to five (5) free items per order. Yes, you can order up to 10 apparel items in a single order, and up to five will be free!
  • The discount is applied to the lowest-priced apparel in your shopping cart. If you have two items of equal value, then one of the items is free.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3000 shirts (and get 1500 for free) it will take many orders to do it, but we’re not stopping you!
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Minimum purchase of 4 shirts required before discount is applied.
  • The discount is shown on the final order screen that displays the image button.
  • Offer valid from June 9, 2024 at 12:00 a.m. CT until June 11, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. CT.

REMINDER

Discount shows on the page with the “PLACE ORDER” button only.
No discount is shown before this page.

3 Likes

@Narfcake

You’re still feeling too lazy to post the link to the catshirtswoot CATalog?

https://shirt.woot.com/catalog?q=cat

Crap! Just ordered a shirt now I have to go cancel it to find three more shirts.

1 Like

Please let me know if there is a way to browse only those designs that are available as a sweatshirt?

2 Likes

I did.

1 Like

Only the daily shirts and those in Events (Desktop) or Promotions (App) will have sweatshirts available but only shirts printed on these colors:

5 Likes

Hell yeah WOOT WOOT WOOT! I just purchased 3 before knowing about this darn deal :frowning:

1 Like

I’m getting NO FREE SHIRT!?! I have 5 shirts in my cart, I’ve tried with multiple variation and I’m not getting any discount applied…?

Are you on the final checkout screen as noted in the opening post?

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

2 Likes

same here. 5 shirts in cart
woot

If this was after midnight Woot time (aka Central time), then the offer has expired.

The good mews is that there’s a new promo offer:
$19 Shirts are $9: June 12 - June 15, 2024

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

2 Likes