Buy 2 Shirts, Get a FREE Tote : 10/19-10/22

FreeTote_Blog_600x200

October 19 - 22, 2021

1. Add 2 eligible apparel items to your cart and an eligible tote and get your nifty hauler FOR FREE . Apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt .
  2. This deal is available from October 19th, 2021 at 12:00am CT through October 22nd, 2021 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible, so act fast.
  3. Discount automatically applied at checkout.
  4. Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE and find your new tote HERE .

NOW GET SHOPPING!

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3 bajillion shirts so that you can tote up all your friends and fam, we’re not stopping you!
  • Eligible apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt.
  • Offer valid for customers with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Offer not available for international orders (totes only ship within the contiguous United States).
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions. More than 1 promotion per transaction will not process, if you want to take advantage of any other promotions on Woot! please process as separate transactions.
  • Minimum purchase of $30 of Woot Shirt apparel required.
  • Offer valid from October 19th, 2021 at 12:00am CT and October 22nd, 2021 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible.

@acraigl

See, magic!

2 Likes

I keep adding different shirts/hoodies/etc (x2) and an (x1) eligible tote from the list, but the tote is never ‘free’ at checkout

On the checkout page is there a blue box asking you to confirm your address? If you do that, it should show the discount.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

So you have to get all the way to the order summary checkout page, and do what @peaceetc says ^…if it really won’t work, you can DM me a screenshot and we can try to help? It also could be internet gremlins…sometimes just trying in a new browser window helps too, turn it off and back on again.
(I moonlight in tech support).

2 Likes

I don’t really but we do have a shirt for that:

1 Like

Hi! It’s not working for me!

Neither the 3 for $30 or free tote deals. Do they require a promo code or should they be automatic? Thank you for your help!

So you can’t use them together…you can get both, but they have to be on separate transactions…promotions are not combinable…