Two Shirts Are Better Than One

bogo_blogheader

Thursday, November 29, 2018:

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account.

2. Add two or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart (up to 10). This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, or hoodies.

3. We’ll drop the price of one or more of the items (up to half of the total apparel items in your cart) to $0 at checkout. Hooray!

4. Get shopping! See the Best Sellers of 2018!

5. We love you! Happy Cyber Thursday!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Limit up to five (5) free items per order. Yes, you can order up to 10 apparel items in a single order, and up to five will be free!
  • Discount applied to the lowest-priced item in your shopping cart. If you have two items of equal value, then one of the items is free.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts (and get 150 for free) it will take 30 orders to do it, but we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • You must log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on apparel offers within Shirt.Woot. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Offer valid from November 29, 2018 at 12am CT until November 29, 2018 at 11:59pm CT.
1 Like

Last bullet item would indicate this offer is over already. :neutral_face:

1 Like

NOTHING TO SEE HERE IT’S THE RIGHT DATE NOW THAT WAS ONLY A TEST

5 Likes

@lordbowen, so it would seem…we’ve since corrected our ways to reflect that it is today, November 29, only

1 Like

@Narfcake

Now is your chance to try catching up to me regarding the amount of owned penguinshirts and catshirts. :smirk_cat:

1 Like

Looks like a “linked” Prime account isn’t sufficient. So I cannot continue using my woot! account with 13 years of allegiance. :frowning:

2 Likes

Hey there, you’re still using your Woot account. You just have to use the “Login with Amazon” option when signing in. After signing in with your Amazon credentials (which it looks like your Woot account is linked to Amazon) it will then revert you back to your Woot account and you’ll not only have the BOGO shirt deal today, but you’ll get free express shipping for the shirt order as a Prime member! (express shipping is only for Shirt items, all other items are free standard shipping with Prime)

2 Likes

<insert take all my money gif here>

3 Likes

3 Likes

Now who in the right mind would ever consider such a thing … :smiley_cat:

@qazxswe
Sqrt_-1

At one point in time I had a shirt collection that nearly rivaled was kind of close paled in comparison to yours. But I got a BOC for posting it when they ran the “who has more t-shirts” post. My parents thought I was a part of some shirt club because I was getting multiple shirts a day.

That being said, I showed this special to my wife and we may be filling our closet as well as our kids’ closets.

2 Likes

You just have to use the “Login with Amazon” option when signing in.

That’s a problem from work; my Amazon password is 20+ characters and not something I’m willing to leave sitting around in my email. My native woot! one is more like 10 and less important. But thanks for the heads-up; I saw they were “linked” in the account info and assumed that was sufficient. I’ll have to do my buying tonite.

Your collection was verified, though. Mine couldn’t because at least a third was from second hand sources. In any case, the count then was actually incorrect. It was 501.

Yeah, no problem. We require the Amazon Login because Prime membership status can change at any moment when the customer decides to not re-up their subscription so we require it at sign in to get the free shipping benefits on Woot. Let us know if you have any further questions!

Yes! Thanks for the link to the blog post. I searched forums and couldn’t find it and that would be why. Found the picture I took of my collection.

https://shirt.woot.com/blog/post/boss-shirts-boss-week-3s-submissions-1

6 years old now and I’ve definitely bought more shirts. Still no where near your total though.

1 Like

I received the email about the BOGO shirt offer right after I ordered a shirt.
Can I get it adjusted to get two?

Can you cancel the first order and then place a new order? I imagine that might be the easiest route.

I log in with my amazon account. I see in the account settings prime user. I add 8 shirts (4x15 and 4x19). I see the total of 136 instead of 68. I know it’s all mathy and stuff but it does not seem like the deal is working for me.

… and then it worked. It’s the support paradox. Will a process work only if support has been notified?

1 Like