Buy 5 Grocery Items, Get a Free Tote: June 3 - June 9, 2021

Tote_Blog_600x200

June 3 - 9, 2021

1. Add 5 Grocery items from this event to your cart. See below T’s & C’s if you’re not sure what’s eligible.
  2. Add an eligible tote from this event to your cart.
  3. When you get to checkout we’ll drop the price of that tote down to $0 and you’ll get it FOR FREE!
  4. This deal is available from June 3, 2021 at 12:00am CT through June 9, 2021 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible, so act fast.
  5. Start by browsing for some yummy grocery items HERE and find your new tote HERE.

NOW GET SHOPPING!

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many grocery items as you want. If you wanna buy 3 bajillion grocery items so that you can stock up for the apocalypse, we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer not available for international orders (totes only ship within the contiguous United States).
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on the grocery event and tote event linked above only. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of 5 Woot Grocery items plus 1 tote from above events required.
  • Offer valid from Tuesday, June 3, 2021 at 12:00am CT and Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible.
1 Like

1 lotion, 1 deodorant (I wanted more dammit), 3 brushes, free tote, tax = 20.02.

I will eat none of these things. Thanks “grocery” Woot.

4 Likes

You could club a penguin with the brushes and eat that.

3 Likes

Keldmdkd

1 Like

:wave:

2 Likes

:crayon::crayon::crayon:

1 Like

Nah. I don’t like prunes.

I do find it kinda funny the tea isn’t included in the sale.

2 Likes

Red crayons are you favorite? Can you color inside the lines yet?

2 Likes

No not yet :sob:

2 Likes

:cry:

2 Likes

Well, some of my Woot groceries were delivered today. The mailman handed me the box fresh from the truck. Sadly they came with no ice packs and the box was warm.

@Williamdavi I hope you like warm lotion.

2 Likes

I AINT GETTING NONE

2 Likes

That explains a lot.

1 Like

Or… Buy a tote and basically get 5 free wig caps!

1 Like

Bought some coffee creamer singles. No refrigeration necessary, but I’m still gonna “scratch and sniff” each one before it goes swimming in my coffee or tea due to its trip from wherever it is to wherever I am. So why did I buy them?
A) I need sugar free & am allergic to the other stuff.
B) They don’t chill my hot beverage (because) :
C) They don’t take up precious real estate in my fridge.
Pretty smart for a Wooter, huh? (No offense intended.)

1 Like

@Williamdavi already has a dusty neck.

1 Like

I’m sure.

The lotion smells good.

1 Like

Does that mean his dusty neck will smell good, too?

2 Likes