CPAP Pillow

LOL! Awesome. :smiley:

Never too busy to Woot…or feed trolls. Mayo, Boredmaster? :wink:

In for one.

Bought this pillow Monday, It is now Friday and it appears that my pillow has not yet shipped. Just wondering if anybody’s pillow has shipped. I can understand if I bought it during a Woot-Off but it was just another normal day. Maybe Woot has grown too much too fast and have bitten of more than they can chew. Soon there are going to be so many different Woot sites, they are going to run out of room in the banner to put them all. I remember when it was Just Woot! and items shipped in a day or two. Apparently prompt customer service is no longer a priority and has been crushed by pure GREED.

Ward, don’t you think you’re being a little hard on the Beaver?

When you purchased the item, you would have seen shipping information below the price on the sale’s detail page. Here’s a recent Tech deal as an example:

You’ll also see the estimated time to ship on your order page.

We use a variety of shipping methods and they have different shipping estimates.

Also note that we say it ships in X days, not that you’ll receive it in X day.

Now this item is drop shipped directly from the vendor and would have said ships in 3-5 business days. We don’t include the day of the sale in that so today is the 4th business day.

Hope this helps.

I stand corrected with respect to the expected shipping time. I had become too comfortable with Woot’s past practices of prompt shipping in 3 to 5 days and never expected 3 to 8 days. However, I still stand by my opinion that in general, Woot has taken a turn for the worst since being taken over by Amazon. What better way to eliminate the competition but to buy them and run them into the ground. It is clearly evident when one looks closely at the products being offered, the way Woot-Offs are being run and the elimination of Bags of Carrots. All Woot is now is one big tax write-off for Amazon. It even shows in the text writing that employees are disgruntled and no heart is put into their jobs. I am expecting that any day now Amazon, I mean Woot, will be introducing "Kitty Litter Woot. Its too bad because I used to enjoy checking Woot every morning. Now I have to almost take a half day off from work just to get through all the Woot clutter.

It is now the 18th ans still not shipped. They say arrival between 5 and 8 business days. 5 business days have already gone by and it hasn’t even shipped. I was told it’s a separate vendor that is shipping these. How about an update for everyone.

Let me see what I can find out.

What he said. With Woot, the joke was always about delivery, not how long it took them to stuff something in a box and stick a label on it, which was always pretty durn quick. But this AmazonWoot hybrid? I’ve never seen this kind of delay. It’s almost as if they didn’t have any of these to begin with…

Also wondering about the status. Mine says it was shipped/delivered, but it was something else I ordered at the same time, not the pillow.

Looks like they shipped out yesterday. You should have tracking info soon if not already. Be sure to check your spam folder.

In the meantime:

You can use FedEx’s “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

Thanks for the update, oh Loud of Limbs. Now I know that my pillow has made its way from China to North Carolina, where it is now on a FedEx vehicle to start its journey to California (!) even though the Woot status is “awaiting shipment.” Delivery is expected on the same day that Wimpy has promised to pay for his hamburger. I think I’ll have that drink now…

Yippie-Ky-A. Thanks Thunder Thighs for the heads up about checking Fedex with my order number. Looks like my package will be delivered tomorrow. I am looking forward to a real good night sleep tomorrow night.

Finally got it today.