Derby entry comments for Derby #78: Winter

No its a white polar bear in a snow storm

Looks cold…

I like this from what I see I just really wish we could see some details of the cup and some of those patterns in the swirl. Do you think you could post some, maybe?

Nice…

Argyle made from ice and snow flakes. This was way out of the ordinary of what I normally do, but still had fun making it. I like the contrast of a typically flat pattern with 3D elements thrown in.

Thanks to everyone for all votes and feedback!

• Edit OOPS I used the cropped version of the design to put on the example shirts and I accidentally cut off the edges of the pattern. On the original, the edges of the diamonds come to a point and are not squared/flattened off like in the examples. Sorry bout that mates!

That’s kinda wrong, but funny as H*ll

Haha, this is too cute!!! Great design!

One of my favs so far…

Thanks… yeah, I’ll post some detail images tonight.

Anyone else having trouble submitting? I tried a couple of times and it didn’t go through. And the image appears blurry for some reason.

This is cool too. I still like the big wheel one better…

Thanks XD

Winter lovin’.

You’re friggin amazing Toe. :smiley:

That’s sick! l ol!!!

You switched the detail and comp… resub!!!

hahaha! cute!

Sweet!

That’s a nice hot cup of… something. I’d drink it.

Beautiful. I even love the presentation of the shirt being on a hanger on one of the branches of the tree in the art.

I think it has to do with the fact that it’s scaled to 580x580 (I tried submitting at 580x580, but it just added a white border to my picture)- I’m not sure about it not going through though, I only tried once with my entry and it worked. At least it’s working now, and you can post a detail image to show people a non-blurry version :slight_smile: