Derby Preview #726: Heroes!

This derby is all about the heroes. Honoring those people or things that save us, inspire us and are just all around good! Who or what is your hero?

There is no hero without a bad guy, and that bad guy is me! Get ready for a surprise twist in this derby to be released on Saturday September 21st at noon CST. Sub your designs as normal and check back here for the surprise announcement and all will be revealed!

This Derby begins THURSDAY September 19th & ends THURSDAY September 26th at noon, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Friday - Sunday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale each Monday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to email your artwork to derby@woot.com as soon as you submit!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, please check out our full derby guidelines over here!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing!

I haz confuse. @Lady5tark?

The surprise twist in the derby will be released the Saturday after it launches.

Gotcha. I read it as a surprise twist when the derby launches on Saturday. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Did you catch the update?!? It’s a wee early but a little E Tra time will help with this one!