Derby Preview #739: Dogs are Better Than Cats

FACT.

Demonstrate why. Ready. Set. Go.

No cream shirts. No poilitcs. Dare I say no cats? Kidding! Cats are allowed. Questions?

*This Derby begins MONDAY December 9th at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY December 16th at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday - Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale each Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to email your artwork to derby@woot.com as soon as you submit!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, please check out our full derby guidelines over here!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing!

Dueling derbies?

Both the Pop-y Products and this derby are scheduled for December 2-9.

This one is really for the following week, right?

Yep, thanks for the catch

I’ve never agreed with a derby theme so hard.

2 Likes

Is this derby theme the reason for @Narfcake’s disappearance

Hey - I’m new. I wanted to ask: Do the derby dates mean when voting starts or does it mean when the ‘drawing period’ is? I’m just a bit confused since it says 9 Dec and I’d hate to submit it too late. Thank you!

The derby dates are the times when this particular theme is open for submitting designs as well as voting. We preview the themes so that you can use this time to prepare artwork and submit as soon as this derby theme opens, does that help clarify?

This little lady says she’s smarter than any cat, but she doesn’t actually know any cats, so the claim is unverified.

1 Like

Fun fact, in the background is my husband’s bookcase full of Woot shirts.

1 Like

She only knows this based on the illustrations that she sees on woot shirts.