Derby Preview #759: Puppers!

This derby is all for the dogs. The sittiest of dogs, the loyalist of dogs, the goodest of dogs. Dogs, doggos, puppers & pruphets! All kinds, all shapes, all sizes!

No politics, no cream shirtrs. Cats are allowed.

*This Derby begins MONDAY April 27th at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY May 4th at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to email your artwork to derby@woot.com as soon as you submit!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, please check out our full derby guidelines over here!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing

1 Like

I’d have a puppers…

1 Like

I would so, so, love it if some (Lassie type) collie dog entries showed up… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: I will watch for them! :smiley:

739 was dogz r butter then katz. seems a leetle soon 2 have an almost repeet?

whatev, nunmy bizness.

That was a whole 20 derbies ago.

I ready that as 20 derpies ago… Damned dyslexia.

@zachrusswoot, @manlapig - you guys get it

3 Likes

With the new submission process.
Do I still need to send the artwork via mail?

I can’t speak for Woot, but I’m pretty sure the answer is going to be no since you’ve already submitted the artwork as part of the new submission process…

No you do not.

1 Like

You are correct. If for whatever reason there is an issue we will email you, but in general no you don’t. I will amend the write ups going forward, but i left that on there while we work out the kinks.