Derby Preview #781: Video Games!

Parody and fan art are the name of the game here! No franchise logos, protected IP or real names. There is a lot coming out later this year, folks are excited so let’s give them shirts to wear!

The non-apparel items we might offer these designs on are things like posters, metal posters, floor cushions and other game room friendly items!

*This Derby begins MONDAY September 28th at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY October 5th at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to have your artwork ready to submit with your entry as part of the new submission process!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, in addition to the rules above please check out our content guidelines here so you know what works and what doesn’t over here at Woot!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing

1 Like

I’m gonna nag @thehookshot out of retirement for this one.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Yes!!

The lack of “no politics, no cream shirts” has my spidey sense tingling.

NOPE, DON’T DO IT. NO POLITICS. AND NO CREAM SHIRTS.

1 Like

I got a hard time for repeating myself every derby so I tried leaving it out this time…don’t get any crazy ideas. Still banned.

There goes my design of MAGAMan…

1 Like

OR

1 Like

I feel so out of the gamer loop…what are some of the titles coming up that folks are getting excited about? My zone of reference is NES…Hahaha

I have a Switch, but it’s hard to find worthwhile games for it.

I know there is a lot of buzz around fall guys.
NOt really sure about the rest.
Mario and Zelda are ALWAYS sold.
OLD school games are pretty good with ridding the nostalgia wagon.

1 Like

Am I misreading it, or does this Derby start next week, the same as the Halloween - on September 21st?

3 Likes

Crap, my bad, this ones next week…I’ll change the dates.

1 Like