Derby Preview #784: Tattoo Style

The content is your choice, but your artwork must be drawn in a tattoo style. Traditional, tribal, new school or blackwork - the tattoo style you use is also up to you.

Just make sure there is no Halloween, no politics, its not on a cream shirt and also no cats.

*This Derby begins MONDAY October 19th at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY October 26th at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to have your artwork ready to submit with your entry as part of the new submission process!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, in addition to the rules above please check out our content guidelines here so you know what works and what doesn’t over here at Woot!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing

2 Likes

Does no cats mean no wild-animal type cats, like tigers?
(just asking cuz I had a friend who wanted a tiger tattoo and I thought designing one would be a blast)

Tigers are ok. Domesticated cats are the only cats I am against.

4 Likes

I’m telling @Narfcake.

2 Likes

Implying that @narfcake is a domesticated narfcake of cats?

I iz not cats!

4 Likes

@Narfcake doesn’t appear to be feral. He just needs a good brushing and a sweater.

How about this cat? :wink:

2 Likes

Or this cat?

OH! or these cats!?

1 Like

Meh…can we just go back to no cats? LOL

aww Bub…RIP

Approved in India… Tiger Protection

I wish cream tees were allowed in this one derby!
LIKE a CREAM tee ONLY derby, with TATTOO art.
Then, it might look like you had some awesome skin art, but still wearing a shirt!!!
LOL

2 Likes

Here you go for all you old people and those that like thing to be meta…

1 Like

Here’s one for the MCU fans. hispanic scott baio
I should’ve made one of Cap’s shield! Argh! (tho I think that’s been done. A lot. Nevermind.)

2 Likes

Just want to check before I spend more time on the concept…is this an acceptable censoring as far as Woot is concerned?

1 Like

I’ll let the shirt team answer that but you’re gonna be putting right on women’s boobs.
:confounded:

3 Likes