Derby Preview #785: Fantasy Literature!

This weeks theme is…well…obviously…Fantasy Literature. Your clue is in the title. Your design does not have to be about a fantasy story that already exists, you can make something up. But the elements of your design should be things that are widely accepted as being part of fantasy literature…ya know, dragons, wizards, magic, that kind of thing.

If you are going to use something that exists as your starting point, just make sure its not infringing on copyrights, trademarks or any other protected IP. Fan art is acceptable.

*This Derby begins MONDAY October 26th at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY November 2nd at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to have your artwork ready to submit with your entry as part of the new submission process!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, in addition to the rules above please check out our content guidelines here so you know what works and what doesn’t over here at Woot!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing

1 Like

Yay! It doesn’t specifically say no politics or no cream shirts! FINALLY, I can brush off all my old designs denigrating that dirty bastard Warren G. Harding and put them on the creamiest of creamy cream shirts!

3 Likes

The good thing about one of us making this comment every time it gets omitted is that the following week it comes back stronger!

1 Like

Nope, nope, nope.

Finally Harlequin Novels!

4 Likes

Cue the LOTR derby… :smiley:

(says the girl that is most likely definitely going to sub a LOTR design)

5 Likes

WHERE MY WOT NERDS AT?

Think about and liking this one!

My entry =D