Derby Preview #794: Fitness Week!

I’ll be fit 'nis cheezburger in my mouth…

Oh all the promises we make ourselves in that first week of the year…the gym memberships we buy and don’t use, the home gym that is languishing in the garage…

That is the theme of this week’s derby! Like it or loathe it, fitness consumes the zeitgeist in early January…make tees for folks to wear!

No cream shirts and no politics…

*This Derby begins MONDAY December 28th at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY January 4th at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to have your artwork ready to submit with your entry as part of the new submission process!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, in addition to the rules above please check out our content guidelines here so you know what works and what doesn’t over here at Woot!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing

1 Like

1 Like

All the shirts are kind of lame. I mean there are nerds that do workout. Plus no politics? What something to do with “This is sure an exercise in Democracy”? And hardly anything to do with be fit and nerdy, come on community. Wheres the nerdy dad with tight jeans? Or, healthy parents trying to get there kids to eat vegetables while they play video games? Sexy Flanders? “Nothing at all”

So design them yourself and submit them?

I can’t draw, I just come up with stuff. Plus, I don’t even know where to start.