Derby Preview #801: Beer!

MMMM BEER.
St. Paddy’s is comin’ up, you know what that means! Time to drink all the beers. Let’s see some faux Beer labels, shirts about drinking beer, all the things.

No politics and no cream shirts.
No beer mug people on kelly green or grass shirts. (we have enough of those already)

*This Derby begins MONDAY February 15th at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY February 22nd at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to have your artwork ready to submit with your entry as part of the new submission process!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, in addition to the rules above please check out our content guidelines here so you know what works and what doesn’t over here at Woot!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing

2 Likes

Me, any time it’s a beer or coffee derby:

I am confused about the “no beer mug people on kelly green or grass shirts.” I am not sure what that is.

Oh man…as a beer lover this has potential to go really well, or horribly off the rails. Either way, cheers!

Don’t draw people as beer mugs.

2 Likes

I’m guessing that was “Walmazan, please draw something else.”

5 Likes

But admittedly, of all Walmazan’s beer people, only three are on the greens.

ah. gotcha. thanks!

I don’t drink beer, but I love the song. :slight_smile:

Hi! A little help for a non native English speaker here, please. Can I say ‘a hell of a beer’? does it sound ok or does it not make any sense? It would be a sort of slogan… Thank you!

2 Likes

That works…yeah. It would be taken to mean that it’s a really great beer or a strong beer probably, depending on the context

Great! Thank you! I’m using it :+1:

1 Like

Any time

Having a LOT of fun with this theme so far! It’s so wide-open for creative solutions!

Looks like Snoopy is on the dog house getting Hammered this week! =P

2 Likes

No!!!

1 Like

BOOM!

2 Likes

NO!!!

1 Like