Derby Preview #803: Pirates!

All things pirate-y! Doesn’t need to have a pirate in it, anything related to pirates is fair game! Think maps, the sea, parrots, ships, islands, old world, etc!

ARGHHH!
Mash-ups are okay.
No politics and no cream shirts.

EDIT
**This Derby begins MONDAY March 1st at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY March 7th at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to have your artwork ready to submit with your entry as part of the new submission process!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, in addition to the rules above please check out our content guidelines here so you know what works and what doesn’t over here at Woot!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing

Favorite opening to a Pooh episode, anyone?

Awww can’t wait for Snoopy to be on the pirate ship doghouse!

1 Like

There’s probably gonna be at least 5 versions. LOL

2 Likes

ON IT!
jk

Hi all,
I am moving this out to March 1st!

1 Like

I have a trademarked design of my own I’d like to use.

1 Like

Feel free to submit!

hey @woot, I am having problems submitting. I tried earlier this morning, and it wouldn’t take then… any suggestions?

Were you ever able to submit? If not, my best guess is that your image sizes were too large. Let me know if you’re still having trouble, @PantherRose!

Sorry, I was outdoors briefly… checked the file sizes (within limits as on the form), and I’m still having the problem, I’m afraid.

Here’s a screenshot of the sizes and the error screen, if they can help

Sorry the issue is persisting! And yes, the screenshots are helpful. Would you please send a copy of your files to artistsupport(at)woot.com, so that we can try to recreate the error on our end? It should help us get to the bottom of things issue. Thanks!

no problem thanks so much!

As predicted…I had to make one of my own in the mix.

1 Like

Hey I tried again just now and it just went through! Thank you very much!