Derby Preview #858: High Fantasy

Dragons, Magic, Knights, Orcs, Demons, Monsters! I love me some high fantasy!

No politics, no war, no cream shirts.
No celebrity likenesses in mockups/detail images.
One design per entry.
Up to 4 entries per artist.

**This Derby begins MONDAY March 21 at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY March 28 at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to have your artwork ready to submit with your entry as part of the new submission process!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, in addition to the rules above please check out our content guidelines here so you know what works and what doesn’t over here at Woot!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing!

1 Like

Any ETA for the repairs on the derby page?

Widespread site issues.

Site down 3/14/2022 [Resolved].

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Looks like it was fixed. Thank you so much! =)

stoned towel GIF by South Park

1 Like

Neverending Story Wink GIF

1 Like

My latest design for this derby has me giggling…I can’t help it.
Here’s my thumbnail gif as a preview…

858_2_Design Thumbnail

1 Like

@randalma

Is it just me or the Submit button doesn’t work? It turns gray and back to yellow…

EDIT:

After 7 hours, the button still turns from gray to yellow. I tried Firefox, Chrome and Android with the same results. This has never happened to me before, so maybe it’s some sort of error on the website. Any ideas?

I feel like someone else had a similar issue recently…try altering your submission title and make sure there’s no funky characters in it. I think that was the issue before

Problem solved. For some reason, for the first time in a year, a website rejected a design with a hyphen in the filename. I always use the same naming system and so far there has been no problem with that.

1 Like