Derby Preview #809: It's a Community Choice!

The choices up for voting on the Woot! Tweeter are:

1. FAKEcation: Shirts you would find for a fake vacation spot!

OR

1. Graffiti & Doodles: Anything in the style of graffiti or doodles!

No politics, no cream shirts, no COVID/Masks

*This Derby begins MONDAY April 12th at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY April 19th at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to have your artwork ready to submit with your entry as part of the new submission process!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, in addition to the rules above please check out our content guidelines here so you know what works and what doesn’t over here at Woot!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing

3 Likes

I don’t have a tweeter account…
Oh well.
Both sound like awesome themes.

My vacation spot is pretty good, I think>>>

4 Likes

I should dig my copy of this out:
shirt.woot

2 Likes

I went through my woot closet the other day and organized all my shirt by color. It’s a rainbow of inconsistency!

spongebob squarepants rainbow GIF

3 Likes

The closest I’ve gotten to organization was by artist, as I’ve done the “whole week by” multiple times. Even then, I gave up. Randomization is a good thing.

1 Like

When I go to my closet, I have an idea of the color I want to wear first… Then I choose one in that family. Once in a while it’s the sentiment first. I have a handful of “closet only” shirts that I don’t ever wear out, either because they are too good, or too bad.

2 Likes

I relegate those to the “work shirt” pile. In most instances, the bad happens to be the (ill) fit of them.

1 Like

I’ve got a pile of bad print and over washed that will turn into shop rags when the scissor fairy shows up…

3 Likes

The scissor fairy? You know Ethel?

2 Likes

She won’t tell me her name… She thinks I’m getting too… Um, “fresh?”
Whatever that means.

2 Likes

@randalma When would we expect to hear the results?

1 Like

Sometime today!

3 Likes

The winner of the Community Choice vote is Graffiti & Doodles!

2 Likes

I love doodles.
There was nary a notebook in school that wasn’t covered in doodles.

3 Likes

Quick question, the rule about covid/mask is related about just the mask or anything covid, like the vaccines? and sorry maybe is silly, but my english is not so good

As a guy nicknamed Turtle, I’d love to see more shirts featuring turtles. Perhaps a turtle surfer on a longboard

haha love the artwork Wences, but yeah; we’re trying to stray away from anything covid related.

Two thumbs up :+1: :+1:and a High Five :raised_hands: