Derby Preview #818: All Mashed Up!

It’s time for some mashups! They can be style-swaps, crossovers, label parodies, whatever your heart desires as long as its mashing-up at least two different things.

No politics, no cream shirts, no Covid/masks; Vaccine allowed.
No celebrity likenesses in mockups/detail images.
One design per entry (yes, you can still submit multiple designs to the Derby, just sub them separate).

**This Derby begins MONDAY June 14th at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY June 21st at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to have your artwork ready to submit with your entry as part of the new submission process!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, in addition to the rules above please check out our content guidelines here so you know what works and what doesn’t over here at Woot!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing

2 Likes

mashed potatoes potato GIF by Idaho Spuds

bob's burgers archer GIF by Channel Frederator

3 Likes

Alternative title for the derby: “Snoopy everything!” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Who’s guilty? This guy. :rofl:

2 Likes

*dusts off worth1000

3 Likes

I have a framed print of the Bougereau/AT-AT hanging in my office that someone gave me years ago.

1 Like

I’ve been working on it for a few days and noticed this rule today “No celebrity likenesses in mockups/detail images”…

-_-

2 Likes

@BadBox – I think you’re good here because this is clearly a caricature of Rambo the character, and not an attempt to render Stallone the actor. My understanding of the the intention of this rule is to prevent artists from using celebrities’ images in the mock-ups and previews because that opens woot up to liability and because it appears to be “endorsements” by the celeb…

Also, I dig your design, and it will have my vote.

Thank you for your reply. This will be my first derby so I don’t want to drop out right from the start. Thanks for the vote too (I’m pretty sure some kind of a Snoopy mashup will win but hey…). :slight_smile:

2 Likes