Derby Preview #843: Oh, You Got Jokes?!

Let’s see some of them there funny shirts. Make us laugh!

No politics, no cream shirts.
No celebrity likenesses in mockups/detail images.
One design per entry.
Up to 4 entries per artist.

**This Derby begins MONDAY December 6th at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY December 13th at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to have your artwork ready to submit with your entry as part of the new submission process!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, in addition to the rules above please check out our content guidelines here so you know what works and what doesn’t over here at Woot!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing!

1 Like

mr. d comedy GIF by CBC

2 Likes

Hi! Would mashups/parodies with (supossed to be) funny quotes be allowed?

Is there a prize besides getting your t-shirt published? Lol

Ummm… Money.

2 Likes

Probably be best to read the rules. My guess is ALL of your questions will be answered when you’re done.

1 Like

I did read the rules, it said your shirt would be published, not that You would get paid for it.

Hence the question, that maybe I missed something, which is generally a reason someone would have questions. So unless you can answer my question directly, please take it to Google answers for your answering skiilz. Taaaaanku

I said “rules” I meant agreement, that was my bad.

4. ARTIST COMPENSATION. We shall pay Artist a fee of Two Dollars ($2.00) per item sold by Woot at a retail price in excess of Fifteen Dollars ($15.00) per discrete item incorporating the Artwork. If your design is selected as a featured Daily offer, we shall pay you a flat fee of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00) for the aggregate amount of sales incorporating the Artwork on the day the artwork is first made available by Woot to the general public as the featured Daily offer. Thereafter and for any other artwork featured outside of the featured Daily offer, we shall pay Artist a fee of Two Dollars ($2.00) per item sold by Woot at a retail price in excess of Fifteen Dollars ($15.00) per discrete item incorporating the Artwork. Such payments shall be made on a calendar quarter basis, within 30 days of the end of each calendar quarter. You acknowledge that Woot makes no representations, warranties, or covenants with respect to the level of sales, if any, for the apparel, garments or other forms and media or the amount of fees to be earned by you.

1 Like