Digital Crap on the App

You were right the first time.

I think I’ll go with binners guess… Sammy, your advice would just depress me until January 28th 2019. :cry:

(I’m feeling a tad bit delusional today)

After recovering from the touch of myocardial infarction caused by actually winning (I don’t know how this possibly could have happened… {INSERT MONTY PYTHON PARROT REFERENCE}), and purchasing my BOC, I hit the back button on my phone to get back to the main page, and in between, I encountered the ghost of the checkout page again, lighter and with this message:

If the app worked, this would be awesome. Since all I ever get is “oops something went wrong” or the app crashing, no chance to play, or win for that matter. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I can keep playing the game after checking if I won! Thanks!

And the link to the “I’m never shopping at Woot again” shirt made me laugh!

I don’t have that shirt. It’d be a lie.

(Maybe if there was a cat on it …)

Where is the game?

It’s on the Woot phone app, down near the bottom, just above the Monkey Chat.

So I played the game and was told that I had unlocked a deal on tshirts? Not that I need any more tshirts, but…, once I received that announcement, that was it. I couldn’t go any where to see my so called deal that I unlocked. I am just so glad it wasn’t a BravoOscarCharlie or I would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO upset!

You only get one shot per day at playing the game. You can keep playing more times in that session, but once you click to see if you won anything, it is all over for the day.

You may not be on the latest version of the app.

So those of us who don’t use smartphone apps are f’d.

I am using an iPad tablet and a desktop. I’ve scored regular BOCs with both. No smartphone.

Still no BOCs via the digital game, but I’m hopeful. I understand BOCs from the digital game are random.

I finally got a digital bag of crap!! Yay!!

I just realized (I know I’m way behind) besides losing our signatures this new fourm doesn’t randomly change boc to something funny, how sad. I’m feeling nostalgic.

Alas, among the aspects that couldn’t make it from the old forums to the new forums are the signatures and the word filter that automatically changes BOC to Bandolier of Carrots. Or Bacon Over Cupcakes.

It said I won the opportunity to buy discount shirts, but it wouldn’t give me any way to do it. I clicked everything on the page, am I missing something?

Check for app updates.

Hi there. I’m sorry for the issue. Could you please contact customer service and let them know. Please also let them know what device and operating system. Thank you.

please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Tried over VPN, wifi, and mobile data clearing app data each time. No winner. Maybe try wife’s phone next…