Digital Crap on the App

Yeah, this is when the forums went into live beta so real accounts were created. We opened it up for real on 10/19/18, I think.

2 Likes

Ssshhh…he’s shy

3 Likes

Not many Wooters wooting on this one

Don’t worry @Indiefab, I think you will look cool!

2 Likes

Wooters aren’t into high-fashion glasses.

3 Likes

Yeah, high fashion is a bit off brand for Woot Nation… much like literary genius

2 Likes

Thanks. Happy birthday to you also I believe?

1 Like

No, today is just the day I joined woot. A sad day really

5 Likes

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

I think it has more to do with today’s choice of game. I’ve said it before, woot could give away pure gold bars during this game and it would have the same number of sales.

2 Likes

It’s me!!!
I needed these for an upcoming 80s Neon party.
As it’s been well documented here, I L-O-V-E the Plank Game.

4 Likes

Anybody ever just hold down and let the plank get as long as possible so that dumbass little monkey has to really work for his death? Highly recommend doing it. Made me feel better

8 Likes

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Me! Me! I did!

7 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Didn’t it make you feel better

2 Likes

No app game today? Friday - 9/27/2019

I have been checking the APP since this morning looking for the game to play/try to win some woot stuff.

I have yet to see it show up on the app.

All I see are banners for “Liquidation Sale” “Fall-tastic Deal” and “Deal of the day SOG Knives”.

Usually a banner pops up talking about playing the game for crap but I am just not seeing it so far.

I do notice that it usually doesn’t show up until the afternoon (I am CST, 2:45pm at the moment) but nothing still as of right now.

Am I missing something, or do I need to access the game a different way than through the banner whenever it appears?

1 Like

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. That blasted plank game is there.

PS: Game launches at midnight CT of that day. Maybe clear your cache?

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply.

Unfortunately it still is not showing up in the app on my Galaxy S6. Just the 3 banners “Liquidation Sale” - “Falltastic Deals” and “Deal of the Day knife” that I mentioned before. I do see the appclusive xbox wireless controller though (if that helps anything)

I…

Uninstalled/Reinstalled.
Cleared Cache
Logged out of account/back in
Reset my phone

Still nothing. It is not a huge deal though as I am terrible at the plank game and probably would not have gotten over 30 anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can you give me some information, pls?

Android version?
Version of the app (the More… menu, then About the App)

1 Like

Sure!

Woot: Build version 4.2.2.3129
Update Channel: Stable
Update Version: v152

Android: Version: 7.0
Patch Security Level March 1, 2018
Kernel Version: 3.10.61-12991177 – March 8, 2018

Let me know if you need any more info!

1 Like

Ok, found out we forgot to put the banner up at the top but you should see the game at the bottom of the main screen.

2 Likes